Quantcast

East Coast Images

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
I just saw that Matt Delorme (Decline east coast correspondent) has refreshed the mtb gallery on his website.

It has a few of my favorite Spooky-related images on it;

Overhead roost from Will Collins. He actually was getting dirt down the front of his shirt!

Commitment.

Grass Roots

It's been so bitchin' having someone shooting full-time on the East Coast this year, fo sho.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What was it?
top part of the GRTcourse to just before the gnarly mid section. from there it cut across a ski trail to a flat pedally straight away, which then turned onto some fresh cut off camber stuff that was awesome (yes, this might be the first time I've ever liked fresh cut AND off camber). this took you over to broken tooth and then finished out to the wall ride.

at the end of the fresh cut off camber section was a cool spot that was a very mini natural wall ride of sorts. i hope someone got pics, that was fun

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
at the end of the fresh cut off camber section was a cool spot that was a very mini natural wall ride of sorts. i hope someone got pics, that was fun
That little dirt wallride was so awesome.

The pro/ex course was just in general way more fun than the beg/am course. I guess that's sort of to be expected though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That little dirt wallride was so awesome.

The pro/ex course was just in general way more fun than the beg/am course. I guess that's sort of to be expected though.
i talked to Nolan and told him I wanna see more features like that use the terrain like that really well. He said he got that comment from a lot of other people soI hope we'll see more like it next year.

thought for sure this would be the thread where Mickey went off the deep end and was posting pics of his targets from the top of the belltower.
Mickey ain't that far out there.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Unholy was extra unholy with all the leaves and side growth; hard to spot the shark teeth and fat baby heads that want to remove you from your bike.