Quantcast

east coast shops that stock dainese?

birdman2447

Chimp
Aug 6, 2008
i live in maine but will be taking a few east coast trips to ride dh and want to upgrade from my poor fitting 661 pressure suit, Do any shops in the east stock dainese gladiator suits so i can try it on before i spend 400 bucks? just wondering

joggyj

Chimp
Jun 9, 2009
I don't know about retail stores in the East. I found dainese pretty hard to find in any stores but check out kneedraggers.com, I ordered the dainese wave jacket from them last year. they were really helpful on the phone with sizing info and they have a very reasonable exchange policy if you do end up with the wrong size.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Cycle Loft in Mass, maybe? Don't see it on their webpage, but I believe they've carried some Dainese stuff in the past. Might want to give them a call.

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Several years ago I ended up getting my Dainese stuff from cycle loft of MA. I tried setting the shop I work at up with a dealership, but they seemed to be an incredibly hard company to communicate with. I'd let you try on my set up, but from what I read online, their fit has changed from the older years.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Cycle Loft in Mass, maybe?
Several years ago I ended up getting my Dainese stuff from cycle loft of MA.
I've seen them carrying knee/shins and gloves in the past, and I believe I saw a suit there. Don't know about recently, as I haven't been there in a while, but great shop and that's your best bet. They're located in Burlington, MA....not entirely convenient for someplace like highland, but if you're headed to Diablo/plattekill, they're right off 95 and should be pretty easy to get to.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
This is a shot in the dark, but don't motorcycle shops carry lots of this sort of stuff? I'm not sure about Dainese, but here in Ottawa, the motorcycle shops have the full complement of 661 gear, and its usually cheaper than on-line...

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
BTI is now selling Dainese, so any shop that has an account with them can get it. Of course you'd need to know what you want.