Quantcast

East coast slackers GMT

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

At work, but not really awake yet. It's gonna be a multiple cup of coffee kind of day.

Oh yeah, and it's still ****ing hot and humid.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Saw my knee doc yesterday for the last time (I hope). I'm doing great. I can road bike and run as much as I want. Doc didn't seem to give two turds when I told him how much I've already been running. Still no MTB for 4-6 more weeks though. I have to complete advanced rehab first, which is a lot of cutting, pivoting, and jumping. So far everything I have done has been linear movements. A month more of rehab and I'll be officially RECOVERED.

Duathlon brick workout last night in the heat and wind. 20 mile bike, 5K run. It was brutal.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Just letting this week bleed out in anticipation of vacation next week. Ordered up some new bling for the bike, got a shock bushing kit, upsized the brake rotors for 7 inchers and got a set of adapters. It'll be the first stuff I have replaced in over a year.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
The landscaping company was outside doing their typical work around the building at work. Although, this time it was two woman workers who were here. The women at work were complaining cause the workers were outside in just shorts and sports bras.

I did not hear any complaints from the men.