Quantcast

$$$Easter GMT$$$

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Back in Brooklyn after 3000 miles of driving. Looking forward to a bike ride today after all that sitting in the car. Driving wasn't too bad actually but we did hit some really heavy rain and holiday traffic in SC and had to stop early on the way back Saturday so a little more driving yesterday than planned for and ended up driving for more than 13 hours.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Yes, I did my best to get out of there as quickly as possible. Did get one thing out of our unexpected stay in Walterboro, SC as I found a cap gun and caps for the gun. Not even sure they sell this stuff in Brooklyn but I thought they were the best when I was a kid and they boys love it.

Bought them at a gas station where they also sold fire crackers as the cash register.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
CBJ....the last thing i would own in brooklyn is a cap gun....unless i was looking to get shot by a cop.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Happy Easter to you all! Weather is beautiful here. Kids enjoyed their egg hunt & baskets and now the ham is in the oven, kids are swinging and I'm sipping a Java Head....doesn't get much better than that!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
CBJ....the last thing i would own in brooklyn is a cap gun....unless i was looking to get shot by a cop.
Some truth to that. So far we have kept the shenanigans indoors. Also not sure blond kid with this gun is the first one to be profiles around here

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Eggs, ham, asparagus, with ketchup and honey. Blended into a smoothie and served with apples. Followed up with oreo's dipped in Nutella. And then some adobada taco's with serrano peppers. Maybe some popcorn later.

Happy Holidays!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Played two services and collected my $200 check from the church. Only time I set foot in there is if I'm paid to do so playing trumpet. :thumb:

Last edited: