Quantcast

Eastern traildigger 24"

tonka

Chimp
May 3, 2008
gilroyy
I ride a 2009 ns traffic and i was recently considering about switching to a 24" considering all i ride is street and park and im kind of a small guy so why not. i was checking out the new eastern traildigger, and i was wondering if this could be turned into a street rig wit the a mountain bike bar and stem and a few other changes??? is it more of a cruiser 24" or a dj/park/street bike??? helppppp!!

tonka

Chimp
May 3, 2008
gilroyy
yaa im positivei can live with the rigid...andd no brakes.
its just that im not really looking for a cruiser style ride. I mean it looks like it would ride differently from a normal cruiser such as diamondback, giant, or fit.

tonka

Chimp
May 3, 2008
gilroyy
****kkk. cant drop moneyy likee tht.how much does the molosse run forr??? andd let me kno if u guys know anyone tht would wanna trade for a ns traffic. pm me for specs

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Didn't read anything here, but don't waste your money on the trail digger. My best friend went budget, bought this and hates it. I have ridden it, so wierd to manual, so wierd to jump. Save a little money and get yourself an eastern thunderbird.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
I ride a 2009 ns traffic and i was recently considering about switching to a 24" considering all i ride is street and park and im kind of a small guy so why not. i was checking out the new eastern traildigger, and i was wondering if this could be turned into a street rig wit the a mountain bike bar and stem and a few other changes??? is it more of a cruiser 24" or a dj/park/street bike??? helppppp!!
it's a 24" bmx.

i'm not sure you would want mtb bars on a traildigger 24. keep in mind the fork is SO much shorter.... an 80mm travel sus fork might be around 18.5" axle to crown. a 24"bmx cruiser fork is probably more like 14.5" axle to crown (not sure, just guessing). the reason mtbmx bikes run mtb bars and not cruiser bars is b/c of the tall fork.

tonka

Chimp
May 3, 2008
gilroyy
well wat if i got the eastern traildigger and swapped the front fork for the ns-rn2 26/24" rigid fork. it definately raise the front end.??

tonka

Chimp
May 3, 2008
gilroyy
well these aftermarket 24" frames are made for 24" forks aren't they??

im jus looking for a cheap twenty four tht doent way a ton and tht i can ride street on.