Quantcast

Eastern Washington was good to us.....

So yesterday Kim, Marty and I packed up and went to Eastern washington to shoot for Kim's new Azonic ad and catalog pics. We found some fun stuff over on the "eassss siiieeedd" A great day of riding and a better day of pics...Im going to show the pics that are not going to be used, they are out of focus and stuff like that and wont be used for anything..but you get the idea :D But we meet some locals who took us to there version of SST, and it was fun. They had drops and gaps and teeters....they were new to freeridng but had the right idea...

Ill be posting the pics soon, so keep and eye out.......here is one for now.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
I am so bored on vashon right now
so bored
so bored
so bored
so bored
and I refuse to copy and paste
so bored
o my god I am bored
I have done every trail here a zillion times and nobody else wants to bike and I am not about to go build by myself
so bored
so bored
so bored
so bored
I wish that more kids would go biking

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
ioscope said:
so bored
so bored
so bored
so bored
so bored
o my god I am bored
I have done every trail here a zillion times and nobody else wants to bike and I am not about to go build by myself
so bored
so bored
so bored
so bored

Thank the ferry system,. If it wasnt 17 bucks to drive on you may have some other riders........i just refuse to pay that price.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
ioscope said:
so bored
so bored
so bored
so bored
so bored
o my god I am bored
so bored
so bored
so bored
so bored
did you ride them backwards?
sit on your handle bars, put feet on pedals and see how many trails you can.
or do them all on one wheel.....

use your imagination.
:)

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
In response to those last few posts
One more downhiller has come out of the woodwork here on Vashon.
We are riding today at 2
and I was in the school parking lot riding backwards (or trying to) when my vice principal came out
asked if he could have a try, and proceeded to show me up like a little fool
he was a UW gyumnast and he is always doing backflips and stuff

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
pnj said:
did you ride them backwards?
sit on your handle bars, put feet on pedals and see how many trails you can.
or do them all on one wheel.....

use your imagination.
:)
MTV and Playstation has ruined his imagination......

sorry guys, my modem is now broken I guess...Qwest came and looked at it and told me I was outta luck and need a new moem so no pics for a few days :( Its weird every time it rains my internet goes out an dthen today it was sunny and supposedly I need a new one now?????weird.....

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Cool pic, Cory!:cool:

I got away with one on the eastside yesterday...came into a switchback at Kachess Ridge at mach-V. Wound up a few feet shy of sliding off a ledge and 20ft down onto some rocks. I need to not trust the dust of the rider ahead of me in the future. Good times!!:D

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
holliswood said:
But at least my girlfreind isn't talking to some swinging d*ck in Florida! HA!
Oh' man Kev, I'm sorry that was a low blow. I actually am scared to death of anything technical! I heard Hood has rocks and jumps and stuff like that. Those things frighten me!

P:S Keep an eye on your lady. You might come home from work one day and all the cars will be gone and there will be a john dear note saying "moved to Florida, took all your stuff!"

holliswood said:
Oh' man Kev, I'm sorry that was a low blow. I actually am scared to death of anything technical! I heard Hood has rocks and jumps and stuff like that. Those things frighten me!

P:S Keep an eye on your lady. You might come home from work one day and all the cars will be gone and there will be a john dear note saying "moved to Florida, took all your stuff!"

no one person could move that many :evil: cars in a year....:D KR is the new Cal Worthington :D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Hey... that was supposed to be our little secret......

Remaining hood races:
July 8-9 (fri/sat)
July 30-31 (sat/sun)
Aug 20-21 (sat/sun)
Sept 9-10 (fri/sat)

At some point that may use the new course there, but the word was that its not really ready yet. Sorta choppy and non flowy still. But the new lower woods section was a riot! And 30mph down cannonball is alwyas fun!!

Also dsont forget Mt Wa on Aug 27-28. I will probably skip the aug 20-21 hood race to save up time and $$ for Mt Wa.