Quantcast

Easton

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I want a new handlebar. I have narrowed it down to the Easton EC70 and the EA70. Do they make the EA70 in silver still? I cant find one. Who has the best prices on easton?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Originally posted by Kanter
I want a new handlebar. I have narrowed it down to the Easton EC70 and the EA70. Do they make the EA70 in silver still? I cant find one. Who has the best prices on easton?

heeeheeheeee

You started a thread about a handlebar that everyone has......

teheeeeeee

And yeah it's still possible in silver.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Where can I get one then?:confused:
Oh yeah sorry. Our shop gets easton stuff straight from easton...BTI, QBP etc doesn't carry it.

try these

I just looked around on a few mailorder sites and can't find the silver ones either and they're not on easton's website anymore.
Looks like you were right. Silver is no more. Our shop opens up for the season at the end of the month if you're not in a hurry. I'm pretty sure we had some silver ones at the end of last year. That's what made me think they were still being made.

My sincerest apologies.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
LBS's have to become a direct Easton dealer, since Easton doesn't use the normal distributors like QBP, etc. So unless there has been a lot of demand, many LBS's don't bother carrying Easton stuff. But if your LBS has an Easton account, they should be able to get you the silver bar no problem. :)

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
... are on Ebay.
Go into the Bicycle section and do a search for Easton. you should get dozens of returns and there are a few guys that have consistantly have SILVER EA-70 2.5" rise bars on there for auction. I've seen them sell for as little as $35 brand new.

I picked up 2 brand new SC-70 Scandium bars for about $75. Stupid cheap.

I bought a black EA-70, brand new, for $32 as a birthday gift for one of my bros

Where can I get one then?:confused:
JUST checked ... 4 on Ebay, buy it now as low as $34.95.
Get 'em while the gettin' is good.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I called every mail order I can think of and no one can get the EA70 2" rise Monkeybar DH in Silver. They only come in black...

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
I'm looking at a pricepoint catalog, they appear to have the EA50 in silver, 2" rise, for $20. Since the color is soooo important, maybe you can sacrifice a few grams....

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
yes the color is sooo important and so is weight smart a$$:D

Man am I picky. Ebay does have the EA70 but only in a 2.5 rise. I want the 1.5 or 2.0.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Why doesn't easton make handlebars in 28"??? In fact, I noticed not many companies make them in that length...only FSA and Azonic have 28" bars.

Fulton

Monkey
Nov 9, 2001
Originally posted by ChrisRobin
Why doesn't easton make handlebars in 28"??? In fact, I noticed not many companies make them in that length...only FSA and Azonic have 28" bars.
I'd rather have a bar come too long, so that I could trim it, than come to short.