Quantcast

Eastside Jumps in G-Vegas this Weekend

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
anyone up for today...Ill be out there around 6:30-7 till darkish. Got my new ride built and the new big line is callin my name.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Will be working on my new Deck tonight after work and finishing packing for the Snowshoe race. I want to come hit the big line again but can't make it out tonight.:disgust1:

Have you guys changed up anything more? Lots of rain the last few days. If I had time I would be out there digging some.

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
started on the moving the second one back...I dont know if anyone else has done more work or finished. Ill let you know where is stands after tonight though.

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
the second take off as been moved back a good 2 feet. It just needs some reshaping-packing-watering. I gonna work on building up the lander and fixxing the bowl between the first lander and the second lip this weekend. Hopefully come later next week the two should be prime to shredding.

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
the second jump on the big line is back up. The take off is back 2 feet and built back up to ~5 feet. The lander is also moved back a bit, and built up to match the lander. Lookin to actually ride the big line tommorow. Anyone up for hitting the jumps tommorrow?

shmokinjoe

Chimp
Feb 1, 2007
the second jump on the big line is back up. The take off is back 2 feet and built back up to ~5 feet. The lander is also moved back a bit, and built up to match the lander. Lookin to actually ride the big line tommorow. Anyone up for hitting the jumps tommorrow?
I'd like to try.....are they big?

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
I'd be willing to help but I don't know where they are.
Do you know where Eastside High School is? If so park in the back parking lot like you are going to go down to the football field. Once parked, ride you bike back to the road and hop on the side walk and ride you bike down beside the woods. look for the first trail on your left and take it. That trail will lead you to the Jumps. It’s very easy.

Oh by the way they are our Top Secret Training Trails so don't tell anyone about them!!!! :imstupid:

Just kidding there!!!! Feel free to tell any of your riding buds.

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
Tell mother earth to stop raining after 5p.m.and youll get some. Or maybe you could just go out there and see them. Its not like its a long drive.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
We have our National Conference this week. I will not see the bike at all this week. Maybe Sunday for a little while if I am lucky. I love that new line. Its Butter!!!!!!!!! Was throwing some be Whips off of the second one after you guys took off. Zack took some good pics of me throwing them out. I found I can throw them out better when jumping with flat pedals other than riding clips.

Thanks Zack!!!!