Easy listening...

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
stinkyboy said:
[Looks around wondering why I came in here....]

Uninvited no less! :p

Beleive it or not, with as much Metal as I listen to, I sometimes need to chill out the voices in me 'ed, so therefore, this form of music helps.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
You could always pick up Enya's new album. She's not singing in Gaelic anymore though. Apparently she's created her own language and a back story about the alien race that speaks it for the new album. :rolleyes:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BikeGeek said:
You could always pick up Enya's new album. She's not singing in Gaelic anymore though. Apparently she's created her own language and a back story about the alien race that speaks it for the new album. :rolleyes:

I think I 'd rather listen to Rap then her....:rolleyes:

:p

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Find an irish pub with a trad session for Irish Traditional music.

I think I know what you are looking for and I am wagging my finger at you. Instead of the new agey Enya stuff (thought I do like Enya) try looking for some more Irish traditional stuff. Here's a few bands/people you can look for...

Gaelic Storm is a fun band.
Silly Wizard
early Chieftans records are good
Dublin City Ramblers
Paddy Reilly
Wolfe Tones

If you like I can send you some CD's.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Ciaran said:
Find an irish pub with a trad session for Irish Traditional music.

I think I know what you are looking for and I am wagging my finger at you. Instead of the new agey Enya stuff (thought I do like Enya) try looking for some more Irish traditional stuff. Here's a few bands/people you can look for...

Gaelic Storm is a fun band.
Silly Wizard
early Chieftans records are good
Dublin City Ramblers
Paddy Reilly
Wolfe Tones

If you like I can send you some CD's.
THAT would rock!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Find your local Irish Pub and see if they have Trad Sessions at all (as opposed to rock bands and such), or search out your local Irish, Scottish or Celtic heritage/cultural center. They will usually know where all the Traditional music sessions are going on. Traditional music live is a blast.

In So Cal: http://www.celticartscenter.com/Main.htm