Quantcast

easy livin' part deux

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Dude, I'm so f*cken stoaked on this summer! It's rediculous! I'm so ready to walk and ride and make this summer the best ever! Rawk ON! thank's for the pics! see y'all soon, ya hear!

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
whatcha know about that Smokey thermometer

:evil:

*edit* - for those of you not fortunate enough to know, Snowshoe itself is directly to the left of Smokeys mouth. good view from a hottub huh? :cool:

Attachments

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
Glad you guys are only seeing the glamorous side of living/working at Snowshoe right now. Just wait and see how "rock star" it is in a few months, during prime winter season. Hmm, can you tell that I have worked here nearly 4 years?!?!?!

Oh, and tell Brad and Kalan they need to get moto's soon.............!!!!!! The riding season isn't even close to over yet, we've got a ton more trails to burn in!

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
Hulkamaniac said:
Just wait and see how "rock star" it is in a few months, during prime winter season.
we can't wait! the hot mama's are going to be flowing like the salmon of capistrana!

Hulkamaniac said:
Oh, and tell Brad and Kalan they need to get moto's soon.............!!!!!! The riding season isn't even close to over yet, we've got a ton more trails to burn in!
does the season ever end? it's a dirtbike,it can go through anything! hope i can scrounge up enough money to afford a fnckin braaaaaap too.

stoneysnake

Monkey
May 24, 2002
easy living, wv
Hulkamaniac said:
j i want to talk to you about this i'll try to stop by tonight or tomorrow

Feb 26, 2002
Virginia
Hey stoney, you living there year round? No more WG apt.? Either way, I'm jealous.

Oh, whatever the hell you put over that entryway looks classy :thumb: