Quantcast

Eating cereal with water

Cereal and water. Whatcha think?

• Total voters

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Took me a second there HFCS = High Fructose Corn Syrup.... interesting, I wonder if the same goes for a cold hershey bar post ride?
Is there is a difference in fat, both type and amount, between choc milk and a choc bar? I haven't had either in ages, so I'm argurably worthless.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Is there is a difference in fat, both type and amount, between choc milk and a choc bar? I haven't had either in ages, so I'm argurably worthless.
Depends on the type but chocolate milk is probably like 2% milk where as a solid chocolate bar is probably almost 1/3 fat. Maybe he was thinking of a chocolate coated ice cream bar. Either way the chocolate milk is clearly the way to go if you don't have a problem with lactose and are aiming for healthy.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
hehe, I saw the word chocolate and started to spazz out. tried the choco milk last night after my workout. 2 hours later, I felt the same as if I drank one of my protien mixes after the workout . Aside from the stanky-er farts and the grumble in my tummy from all the lactose, I was ready for another session.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
hehe, I saw the word chocolate and started to spazz out. tried the choco milk last night after my workout. 2 hours later, I felt the same as if I drank one of my protien mixes after the workout . Aside from the stanky-er farts and the grumble in my tummy from all the lactose, I was ready for another session.
Protein shakes will make you fart more than 2% milk! I can't eat protein shakes/bars because they give me teh fartzorz!!!!11 like a mofo. :shocked: