Quantcast

Ebay find of the day (bike with hot chick)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Excuse me for being pissed about this. But when she agreed to send us that picture, every person who was getting one SWORE it would never end up on the internet.

Someone is a serious asshole right now.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Echo said:
Excuse me for being pissed about this. But when she agreed to send us that picture, every person who was getting one SWORE it would never end up on the internet.

Someone is a serious asshole right now.
:confused: Isn't that her listing? Meaning SHE is the one who put it up on the internet?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa

I feel the value of my pic of a slightly naked megan has dramatically decreased

:(
Doug, I'm sure it's "condition" has been decreasing for for quite some time now.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
McGRP01 said:
From the sound of her eBay listing she doesn't even ride anymore. Not that it's a requirement to post here....right Stosh?
She rode with Skookum not too long ago. I think she still posts in the PNW forum, she just got sick of all the stupid crap in the Lounge, like so many other cool people have lately.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Echo said:
I think she still posts in the PNW forum, she just got sick of all the stupid crap in the Lounge, like so many other cool people have lately.
And thus is why there is the Super Secret 'Mods' Forum... for all the really cool beautiful people.

:sneaky:

J

JRB

Echo said:
<snip>, she just got sick of all the stupid crap in the Lounge, like so many other cool people have lately.
blah blah blah - we get it, dude. Did you realize that some of us think it is stupid for you to harp on it.

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
if i do a drop wearing boots, will i get a drooling, cult following, as well?
Pretty sure that will just lead to a bunch of "ghey" comments.

J

JRB

BigMike said:
"You are now being held in contempt of court. Would you like to make it two counts of conntempt?"

"NOT GUILTY!"

"Thank you"
What the hell are you talking about?