Quantcast

Ebay gem (rally car fans!!)

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
WAOW!!!

i would actually sell my bike for that, and finish it off, shame about it being over in the US and lefthand drive(i could get used to that).

few weeks ago, i was at a cruise(car meet), some guy had a one with completly original bodywork and heavily modified engine as his normal run about, he was selling, but there was no way in hell i could afford it.
they are just so hard to come by over here.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Waste of time IMO. I almost bought one of those a few years ago. It was an original owner, super clean one with about 100K. I looked into it more and although they are turbo and AWD they were relatively low HP and high weight especially compared to other cars in it's class such as the Celica All-Trac (I used to own one). They do have that cool sleeper look though. I'd consider buying that GTX if it was for 1G or less but that's about it...

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
I was more excited about the car having a roll cage and HALON for under 1000 dollars. Ive heard that these arent that fast, but that is easy enough to change. Celica 4tracs though.... :drool: :drool: Ive alwasy wanted to pretend that I am carlos sainz. The 4trac shared it's engine with the MR2 turbo, right?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I know a guy here in Lima selling his Lancia HF integrale (the guy has 2!!), with a UK made half roll cage, cell gas tank, anti-fire system, harnesses, racing exhaust, 2 extra sets of rims for tarmac and gravel etc, etc and loads of other crap. rally ready.

he is asking less then what a top of the line brand new sc v10 retails for here.....

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
i am late here in this thread i know.

i saw that car.

wasn't very far from me here in texas panhandle.

rally is just so price to do a lot of events every year.

if i was on OR, or back east there are lotso rallys.

just not much here in the central areas.

i am getting another moto for lots of local fun.