Quantcast

Ebay is Jacking me around !!!!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
On Saturday I found out I was suspended from Ebay, They gave no prior notice or warning.
After responding to the suspension Email with a WTF? attitude thier response was my account , which has been always in good standing in use for 4 years and has a 100% feedback rating, had been linked to another account that was suspended for unpaid fees.

The "other" account was an old account of my wife's, who I thought was closed down over 2 years ago and definitly not linked to any open bank accounts(we changed banks last spring when we moved to AR).

On her old account there where some alleged unpaid fees(8.64)
so I went and paid them to reactivate my account since I had a few auctions that had just eneded I wanted to complete them(once your suspended you can't do anything in "my Ebay" accept read about being suspended)
well the next email I get from Ebay stated that once an account is suspended all fees are immediatley due, so I go and them (4.88) for the two auctions that just ended and haven't been able to respond to.
I have sent them several email in the last 2 days but no notice of when they plan( or if) of reinstating my account.

What really tans my hide is all this could of been avoided by notifying me that this could happen, the old account was an oversite, and since somehow they linked her old account to mine(not sure how or when). So wheres the customer service? and have spent and made some decent money for Ebay in the last 4 years, I feel like crap about them now....... sorry just venting:mad: