Quantcast

eBay n00b question

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I had ordered a phone via eBay. Came with a warranty. It was bad. It was sent back with an RMA. I got another phone. It was worse. I sent it back with an RMA. I wanted a refund. They said they would refund. They didn't. They sent out another phone today. All of this is on record with Paypal.

I would like to rescind my comment I left for them on eBay. How do I go about adding additional or changing comments?

:imstupid:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I don't think you can change feedback. I usually wait a week or so to make sure everything is in order before I leave anything unless it's something I don't care about.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Thanks. I waited a week actually. The second phone simply did not work.

Thanks.

They're rating was good...

LOL!! So much for a deal....:rolleyes:...Somebody kick me.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
you can't modify feedback once you have left it but you can add a follow up comment...oh and BTW, warranties through Ebay are practically worthless there's really no way for Ebay/Paypal to know if the seller is actually following up with the warranties...so 9 times out of 10 they stay out of it...D

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Where is the follow up comment button? LOL!!!!

go to "my ebay"...then on mid left hand side of the page click on "feedback"..then near the mid top of the next page click on "go to feedback forum"...and you will be able to leave follow up feedback...D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
If the seller has shipped you something, literally anything, ebay/paypal usually won't do a damn thing.
That's weird because I have gotten a refund from PP for a bad product. Also, I once mis-listed something by accident. I cpoied adn pasted teh text from a similar auction. After I shipped and the fellow recieved the item he realized it was different. He opend a dispute with PP who immediatly pulled the money from my account and held it untill I rectified the situation.

This was appx 2 years ago so things may have changed