Quantcast

Ebay... need I say more?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Q: Is this a Canfield F1??? I thought Bender rode Banshee Scrms??? what year is the frame?
Nov-08-05

A: The frame is not an f1, but it is the signature series it is the next level up from the f1, it is a custom built frame. Bender did ride Banshee bikes, but banshee bikes freaked when they saw that Bender had bought a bike, now Bender rides for ellsworth bikes. The frame is a 2005 model.

Quality..imagine that - a sponsor got mad when you decided to buy someone else's product. Also - why does he refer to himself in the 3rd person?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
that's pretty cool, but it's not going to sell at that price...

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
I love how in all the pictures the rear wheel is sitting high up on a rock or the bike is in a stand so you can't tell what the actual head tube angle is (stupid slack).

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Chill out, it´s just a bike for sale. Why did you even bother to post this? Bender does his thing, he has his bikes, and now he´s selling it. Who cares? I can´t decide if this thread is reverse psychology SPAM or if it´s just gonna turn into another freeride hate thread. Get over it, it´s just a silly bicycle.
:stosh:

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
Transcend said:
Q: Is this a Canfield F1??? I thought Bender rode Banshee Scrms??? what year is the frame?
Nov-08-05

A: The frame is not an f1, but it is the signature series it is the next level up from the f1, it is a custom built frame. Bender did ride Banshee bikes, but banshee bikes freaked when they saw that Bender had bought a bike, now Bender rides for ellsworth bikes. The frame is a 2005 model.

Quality..imagine that - a sponsor got mad when you decided to buy someone else's product. Also - why does he refer to himself in the 3rd person?
3rd person answer, Bender is probably not computer savy, so he asked a friend?

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
DH biker said:
Wait so is that really Bender selling the bike?
I asked and I recieved...
Q: is this the bike that bender rode and is this bender actually selling it? if so thats chill
Nov-09-05
A: The answer to your question is yes I am the one and only.

Now I gotta ask for his autograph! :thumb:

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
I asked if he had any apocalypses left in his stable. Sadly, he didnt :(

He posted a pic of him standing next to the bike. The angles don't look too ridiculous on the thing, except for the seat tube.

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
lovebunny said:
you do know he hasnt ridden for karpiel for years now right?
Yeah, I was just curious - no desire for one of those myself. That bike is the manifestation of his excess, though. One would think that his name and that bike are so inextricably tied that he would HAVE to have one lying around.