Quantcast

EBay of The Day

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
I am thinking someone has hacked a ebay account or something. This auction can't be real. the description is very shady.

This won't stop me from bidding though.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I am thinking someone has hacked a ebay account or something. This auction can't be real. the description is very shady.

This won't stop me from bidding though.
Not hacked just the photo was taken from either another ebay auction or from a for sale section of a forum. One reason why I always watch ebay and pinkbike when I post items for sale. I found my sunday in 12 different places when I was selling it.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Hacking accounts and stealing from people is fukkin wrong. Smoking some weed harms no one genius.

TKO Biatch!
Sheesh. Lighten up, Lucy.

Sad thing is, I agree most of the time about weed, but having a swat cop for a best friend I get to hear how stupid people really are about it.

One of his homies got shot twice on a warrant for weed. Seriously, it's like a speeding ticket to get busted, but people are just too stupid to handle it. If they did it for what it is, fine, but people have dumbed it down into some gateway excuse.

I hate scammers, so I'm glad you reported it. I am always on some crusade, so I can appreciate a good one.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
So it's ok for you to bust some chump on eBay, but serial midget can't keep the riff raff out of his own apartment complex??? :think:
Dude, Serial Midget IS the riff raff.

And am I the only one reading SB's ebay handle as Fartboy? :p

1.5 hours till bong load time for me!!!!!!

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I just noticed this in my junkmail account:

Greetings

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my bike .I have all sizes available ....
Right now you can buy it for only $1200 . price is included the shipping .
My bike is new and will come with all accessories and lifetime warranty .
You can have this at your door in 3 days maximum after you confirm the payment because the shipment will be made via Ups 2Day Air or Fedex overnighted from europe.
So that's why we use as a payment method Western Union money transfer, the fastest and
also very secure way of sending money because we will close this deal ONLY under eBay,with their protection. The transaction will go strictly according to eBay's RULES and POLICY and will be supervised by eBay Trust & Safety Department..
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me .bidding is restricted because I want to carefully chose my buyers. is not necessary to bid .for me is not important who bid or what amount bid,if i receive a good offer i will sell my items. it is a private listing and i can negociate with buyers.the price is not fix.
If you agree with my terms, Let me know asap because the items is ready to be shipped
Kind Regards