Quantcast

Ebay / Paypal Question

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
YO, I'm selling a shock on ebay and of course only foreigners are interested in it. There is one guy from quebec that is interested and he seems legit. However I'm wondering how to get payment. What is the safest way. Have him send me a check or money order and don't release the shock till the funds clear, or use pay pal. I'm just not sure how the currency conversion would work as I'm not a paypal expert. I don't want to end up getting screwed, say I sell the shock for 200 USD and he sends me 200 CAD and then I end up with $30 or whatever the ridiculous calcuation would be. Any :monkey: know what to do?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Tell him you require $200 USD. You can send him a money request for the amount and the type of currency. If he doesn't send the full amount, you don't send him the shock. You can see how much he sent you and in what type of funds instantly.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
narlus said:
how dare they have the audacity to be born elsewhere.
I know, right? If the bastards knew what was good for them, they would have been born in the good old US of A.

The nerve of some people!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Hey Knucks!

If you have problem with your sale let me know, I'll make sure to track the sucker and give him a good :nuts:

Is he an RM member?