Quantcast

Economy Stimulus Plan to benefit Illegal Immigrants

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If they are using purchased SSN's, then they didn't file taxes, so they won't get a kicker.

Oregon does "kicker" checks if the state manages to not spend ALL the money collected. It seems to happen about every other year and is an average $150 or so and tt's a nice little surprise.

But to put the country further into debt to stimulate additional consumer debt is almost funny.

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
If they are using purchased SSN's, then they didn't file taxes, so they won't get a kicker.
Oregon does "kicker" checks if the state manages to not spend ALL the money collected. It seems to happen about every other year and is an average $150 or so and tt's a nice little surprise.
But to put the country further into debt to stimulate additional consumer debt is almost funny.
Short term fix for a long term problem, gotta love the federal government.
But to give tax money to people who are here illegally just blows my mind, half the money they make gets sent back home, anyway its not like they are going to spend it here to help the US economy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Short term fix for a long term problem, gotta love the federal government.
But to give tax money to people who are here illegally just blows my mind, half the money they make gets sent back home, anyway its not like they are going to spend it here to help the US economy.
If they are here working and paying taxes they are helping the US economy. Most Americans money goes straight to China.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
half the money they make gets sent back home, anyway its not like they are going to spend it here to help the US economy.
How is paying taxes NOT helping? The other half they don't send home it spent here. If they pay taxes, then it helps more than hurts.

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
I just don't like the fact that you are rewarding people for breaking the law. I know that by them paying taxes and the fact that they can't collect any benefits like social security & workers comp etc. only helps the average American.
To be honest I don't like the idea that if you give birth to a child in the USA, even if your not a citizen your child becomes a citizen is another example of rewarding people for breaking the law.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
How is paying taxes NOT helping? The other half they don't send home it spent here. If they pay taxes, then it helps more than hurts.
Yeah its a pretty hard concept to grasp.

These workers create an economic surplus so quit bitching:disgust1:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I just don't like the fact that you are rewarding people for breaking the law.
So, we should deport Washington DC?

You're mad that the candle left burning ruined your grandmother's dinning room table when the house is on fire?

Prioritize your annoyances.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We should do the same thing with people who illegaly drive slow in the left lane and those who can not help but to scream WHOOOOOOOO after they have had two beers.