Quantcast

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
So we have nothing to fear as long as we aren't doing anything wrong?

After this whole thread of thousands of instances of Police misconduct you are ok with them knowing what time of day you are generally at work, where you go for lunch, and who you associate with?

I guess I'm just one of those tinfoil guys who doesn't want the government watching me unless they, at least, have a reason to suspect me of committing a crime.

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

After this whole thread of thousands of instances of Police misconduct you are ok with them knowing what time of day you are generally at work, where you go for lunch, and who you associate with?

I guess I'm just one of those tinfoil guys who doesn't want the government watching me unless they, at least, have a reason to suspect me of committing a crime.
remember: only 9 more days until you're free, brother

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Philly Cops Shoot Pizza Delivery Man

The two officers were out of uniform when they shot a 20-year-old pizza delivery man in the leg, neck and head. They claim they thought he was going to run them over in his Ford Taurus. He was taken to the hospital where he remains in critical condition

Two non-uniformed Philadelphia police officers shot a pizza deliveryman in the head Tuesday night, officials confirmed Wednesday. Philippe Holland, 20, remains hospitalized in critical condition.

According to Deputy Police Commissioner Richard Ross, the plainclothes officers responded to the sound of gunshots, saw a man walking in a hoodie and ordered him to stop. He did not, perhaps, Ross guessed, because the police were out of uniform and he didn’t believe they were real police, NBC Philadelphia reports.

“We believe, unfortunately, that he is also of the belief that he is being robbed,” Ross said.

When Holland got into his Ford Taurus, Ross said, officers thought he was going to run them over. They opened fire, shooting him in the leg, neck and head.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Absolutely correct.

I see the same people every day. I know who they talk to and who they associate with when they are in PUBLIC. I'm sorry you think that when you are in PUBLIC you think you are entitled to privacy.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
reason said:
Since Molner's wife wasn't beaten and no dogs were killed, this incident marked an unusual exercise of restraint by the police officers.
:rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
oh boy:

After a police unit raided a tanning salon and massage parlor on the north side of Chicago last summer during a prostitution investigation, things got ugly quickly when they detained a frightened store manager named Jianqing Klyzek.

While Klyzek sat on the floor in handcuffs, an officer then proceeded to strike her from behind, while another threatened to use an electronic taser gun on her “10 f**king times” after which officers threatened Klyzek and members of her family. All the while, a security camera quietly captured the events unfolding.

“You’re not f**king American! I’ll put you in a UPS box and send you back to wherever the f**k you came from,” one of the officers shouted at Klyzek (an American citizen born in China).

“You’re here on our borrowed time,” he continued. “So mind your f**king business before I shut this whole f**king place down….I’ll take this building. You’ll be dead and your family will be dead,” according to a transcription of the video provided for a federal civil rights lawsuit Klyzek brought against the city of Chicago and its police department on May 14.
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/05/footage-reveals-police-assaulted-threatened-innocent-handcuffed-woman/

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
while doing a search for Joseph Quiles (dep who ran stop sign), this was one of the top images returned: