Quantcast

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Not opening the window is a tactic used by folks trying to hide the smell of alcohol on their breath. Doing this a DUI checkpoint will attract attention and for good reason IMO.
and it isnt illegal. i do it all the time and i NEVER drink and drive. hillbilly cops like the one in the video dont like their "authority" to be challenged which is why he was so quick to be a douche bag

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
It saddens and sickens me that with so many real issues in the world that are more important and actually matter, these people cling to their selfish, immature and stupid right to carry a penis enhancer in public...for "self defense." Grow the fuck up.

And for the Cop who so willfully abuses this guys rights, you can piss off too.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
It saddens and sickens me that with so many real issues in the world that are more important and actually matter, these people cling to their selfish, immature and stupid right to carry a penis enhancer in public...for "self defense." Grow the fuck up.

And for the Cop who so willfully abuses this guys rights, you can piss off too.
i do agree that standing on a corner for an hour with your rifle slung on your back is stupid but i posted it because of the cops inability to know comprehend the laws he swore to uphold...and for wanting to delete the video because he didnt like the guy

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ooops, my bad.

Nothing will distract you more than someone tossing a flash bang into your kids crib.

The use of “no knock” warrants has become controversial, according to Atlanta-based community activist Marcus Coleman. “There needs to be a strict criteria before you're able to knock someone's door down in the middle of the night,” says Coleman. “We also have to look real hard at how the police force has been militarized and what does that mean for your ordinary citizen.”

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
apparently the cop execution in NYC happened near a friend's place. here's his take on the situation:

This happened a mile from my house, and ended at the train station I use every day.
Between the non stop flow of speeding cop cars and helicopters and cops all over the place, this neighborhood is on edge for sure.
no one deserves to die while eating and doing nothing, but years of Nypd officers breaking the rules, harassing people and being above the law is what lead to this. I recently was slammed up against a cop car, harassed and threatened by 3 cops for riding my bike, and was pushed around by these officers for over an hour and threatened the entire time. So yeah, I know why new yorkers are angry, but killing is a little drastic.
The whole Nypd should be re trained, and stop breaking the laws . Maybe that will get them on the same page as the rest of us law abiding people.

My condolences to the family and friends of the officers killed.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"...every decision made within the police department should be made with the community in mind.We can still disagree and maintain our opinions, but we can now do so knowing that the issue has been given consideration from all four sides...it might be good to point out that the government needs to be, and is, somewhat flexible..."

This guy gets it, I would work for him. Too bad he is in Trashville and I want nothing to do with the south. A friend of mine if the Chief in Sanford FLA now. He gets it too. You can be human and still enforce the law...you dont have to be a dick. More Cops need to learn that.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Bite me steve. You are so perfect...
far from it.....i've lived there and it isn't that bad at all....they have their share of morons...no different than what germany is experiencing at the moment.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I have traveled the south enough to know that I dont care for it. That is enough for me. I simply said I want nothing to do with it...my opinion and my opinion is just that, mine. If you have a different one, thats fine, but do not presume to judge or disrespect me because of my opinion...