IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Video has emerged showing a Newaygo County Sheriff deputy admitting his department breaks federal and state laws.

Each Newaygo County Board of Commissioners meeting is recorded as a matter of record. The videos of the commissioners’ meetings are public domain.

In the video, recorded in January, the Newaygo deputy knowingly admits to breaking federal and state laws that prohibit quota policies in police departments. Not only does he admit to breaking the law, but after he does so, the entire board of commissioners votes to enact his measure of breaking the law.

According to the Michigan Vehicle Code, it is against the law to enact a quota system. Michigan Vehicle Code, MCL 257.750 lays out the legality of ticket quotas quite clearly:

(1) A police officer shall not be required to issue a predetermined or specified number of citations for violations of this act or of local ordinances substantially corresponding to provisions of this act, including parking or standing violations. A police officer’s performance evaluation system shall not require a predetermined or specified number of citations to be issued.

The deputy starts out his proposed measure by stating that he knows he breaks the law, but he doesn’t care.

“I’m a numbers guy so I know you’re not allowed to do it by federal law and by state law. But I do put stipulations on the numbers I want to see by the end of their shift,” says the deputy.

In short, if the officers don’t collect a certain amount of revenue for the state, they are then punished by not being able to work overtime, a de facto violation of the above code.

video: Newaygo County
Read more at

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
5 years probation for violating NFA laws. seems legit since he was a cop
Initially charged with crimes that could have brought him up to 65 years in federal prison, former Ohio sheriff’s Maj. Eric Spicer, found guilty in December of illegal possession of a machine gun, will get 5 years probation.

Late of the Greene County Sheriff’s office, Spicer, 45, was charged last April with using falsified documents to illegally obtain a machine gun from a New York firearms dealer. In all, the U.S. Attorney’s office brought seven charges against the former law enforcement officer, of which a jury in U.S. District Court in December agreed that two should [URL='http://www.guns.com/2014/12/13/former-deputy-found-guilty-of-illegally-possessing-machine-gun-video/']stick.[/URL]

Federal prosecutors in the case last month sought a 41 to 51 month sentence while the U.S. Probation Office in turn recommended two years behind bars.

In the end, Spicer is receiving considerably less.

U.S. District Judge Michael Barrett handed down a sentence Monday of 100 hours community service, a $1,800 fine, and five years’ probation, the Dayton Daily News reported. In addition, due to his conviction, the former lawman will be classified as a prohibited possessor, stripping his rights to have firearms.
http://www.guns.com/2015/03/24/ohio-cop-with-illegal-full-auto-rifle-gets-community-service-probation/

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
...and banned permanently from owning firearms.
That's gotta hurt him more than anything.
Anybody wanna bet how long he really goes without a little somethin' to calm the crave?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Spears’ attorney says his client didn’t know about the rapper’s criminal record. Spears can’t appeal the citation because it isn’t a formal disciplinary action.
50 some year old white guy from texas doesn't know Snoop? Unpossible!

Seriously though, that's retarded. That picture is completely innocuous. WTF harm is being done to anybody by that? If anything, it makes cops a little more approachable to "urban youth" and he's getting in trouble for it? Ridiculous.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
50 some year old white guy from texas doesn't know Snoop? Unpossible!

Seriously though, that's retarded. That picture is completely innocuous. WTF harm is being done to anybody by that? If anything, it makes cops a little more approachable to "urban youth" and he's getting in trouble for it? Ridiculous.
It very clear in the picture that Snoop is a black man. If it was Willie Nelson it'd dun been honky dory.

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Besides, Snoop is the mothafucking MAN! If there was one dude I would trade places with for a day, its Snoop Lion...as long as it was a slow day, and he/I stayed inside and didnt raise the suspicions of any PoPo profiling and downpressing me...

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
snoop could have easily went for his gun. they dont want their cops to be complacent about that probably

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
clearly a fat man jogging away makes you fear for your life. coward

WASHINGTON — A white police officer has been charged with murder, the mayor of North Charleston, S.C., said Tuesday, after a video surfaced showing him shooting and killing an apparently unarmed black man in the back while he ran away.

The officer, Michael T. Slager, had said he feared for his life because the man took his stun gun in a scuffle after a traffic stop on Saturday. A video, however, shows the officer firing eight times as the man fled. The state charges were announced in a news conference Tuesday evening.
video in link
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/08/us/south-carolina-officer-is-charged-with-murder-in-black-mans-death.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=0