Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
that looked totally "accidental." im glad it took 11 minutes for him to even mention he just shot someone in the neck and watched him bleed out in the car and look for your brass. of course he didnt get out of the car, you just shot him
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-shoots-unarmed-man-video-reason-covers-charged/
Hard to tell from the video, but play it in full screen and watch the guys right hand. There may have been something up with that, like a black object in it. Before you go off on me, it could have been he was holding his black cell phone in his hand and by the angle, it looked like a gun in that fraction of a second (it happened FAST), in that I would not excuse the police officer's actions, but just saying that it has to be investigated, rather than judged solely on the video. He also called for medics immediately after the roll-over. Not sure it's conclusive at this point, but that doesn't excuse anything else that went wrong (and doesn't mean what he did was right, but it would have to be investigated). There's a lot of rash judgement calling this what the video title implies. I'm an investigator and while that could be proven, it's far from a sure thing based on the video, which is my beef with many of these videos/stories. I believe wholeheartedly that there were lots of bad things happening before we started to get things on video, and I believe there are some people who don't understand what they do is wrong won't change their ways, and thank god for videos in those cases, but it also leads to rash judgement and bias without careful consideration. Some videos appear very damning, but in many cases all the facts have to be considered to come up with the correct picture. In some videos of course, the video "tells all", and it's bad.

\

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Its the Cops actions post shooting that are the problem. When you discharge a weapon you need to immediately take certain actions like reporting the shot, rendering first aid to the individual (if possible...) and sealing off the crime/incident scene. He took none of these actions, and even allowed a search of the bar they had been drinking at to look for a shooter. He knew he was fucked, and he tried to cover up his actions...

Edit- This is not to say that his even appeared close to being a justifiable shooting in my eyes based on my training and experience...

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Its the Cops actions post shooting that are the problem. When you discharge a weapon you need to immediately take certain actions like reporting the shot, rendering first aid to the individual (if possible...) and sealing off the crime/incident scene. He took none of these actions, and even allowed a search of the bar they had been drinking at to look for a shooter. He knew he was fucked, and he tried to cover up his actions...
Agree, like I said, it doesn't excuse any of that.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i hope he goes to gen pop with people he put away
Former Oklahoma City Police Officer Daniel Holtzclaw, 29, has been sentenced to serve 263 years behind bars—the maximum sentence—for the rapes and sexual assaults of seven black women and one underage black girl.

He will serve each year consecutively

http://www.theroot.com/articles/news/2016/01/_breaking_daniel_holtzclaw_former_okc_officer_sentenced_to_263_years_in.html?utm_content=buffer93c57&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
they might be getting a paid vacation from the police but hopefully the OIG and Postal Inspectors ring up these jerkoffs.
im still waiting for the PBA president to somehow blame the carrier and say it was all his fault. i deal with jerkoff cops all the time who think they can bully their way into getting info from me so im glad to see the postal service go after them.

Four NYPD officers have been removed from their post, after arresting a mailman who was delivering a parcel after the postal worker Glenn Grays, criticized their bad driving.
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/03/31/nypd-cops-removed-from-post-for-arresting-usps-mailman-delivering-packages/

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
why even bother convicting under a particular charge when the sentencing judge can just change the verdict?
i wonder if he texted his union rep like he did when he killed the victim.
what a joke

Former New York Police Department officer Peter Liang won’t spend a day in prison.

Liang, who was convicted in February of manslaughter and official misconduct in the shooting death of an unarmed black man in 2014, was sentenced Tuesday to five years of probation and community service after the judge in the case reduced his conviction from manslaughter to criminally negligent homicide moments before sentencing.

“I find that given the defendant’s background, and given how remorseful he is that it would not be necessary to incarcerate the defendant to have a just sentence in this case,” said Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Danny Chun.
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2016/04/peter-liang-sentenced/478248/

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
maybe this guy will hang himself before his 14 years are up

An Ohio police officer convicted of raping a 16-year-old girl was sentenced this week to 14 years in prison. Prosecutors recommended a 22-year sentence for former Lima, Ohio police officer Justin Bentz.

In a callous and ridiculous legal maneuver, Bentz used the defense that the under-age girl enticed him to have sex with her. Bentz also testified that he thought the girl was 21-years-old.

The judge called his defense preposterous.

In June 2015, Bentz gave the girl 80-proof alcohol until she could barely stand, it was then that he decided to remove her clothes and have sex with her – all while the girl urged him to stop.

After the disgraced officer is released from prison in 14 years, he will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

Hours before the rape occurred, Bentz, 28, had just taken a class on sexual assaults, which is required of all Lima police officers.

During the trial Prosecutor Todd Schroeder grilled Beantz:

“How could it have never crossed your mind when hours before you were taking a class about sex crimes against minors,” asked Schroeder.

Bentz replied, “It’s not something you usually think of when someone is coming on to you.”
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/04/ohio-police-officer-sentenced-14-years-prison-raping-16-year-old-girl/

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
badges apparently do grant extra rights.
The bill makes it a hate crime to intentionally attack a police officer just because of their uniform. It also applies to firefighters and members of EMS.

"This bill doesn't only cover violent crime. It covers arson, vandalism, damage to property, terrorizing," Harris said. "So I think it gives the district attorneys another tool in their tool box to discourage some of this behavior."

The bill increases jail time and penalties for those who choose their victim because of their perceived profession if it is a first responder.
http://www.wafb.com/story/32067274/la-governor-set-to-sign-blue-lives-matter-bill?clienttype=generic&sf27022506=1

Last edited:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
good ol Reading,PA judges backing the corrupt again.
despite video of his lies and assault and his fellow officers calling him out, this scumbag judge decided to just throw the case out for no specified reason. this cop shot two people last year and beat up a woman this year. i hate to think what else his career has in store for the poor citizens of Reading.

Criminal charges have been dropped against a Reading police officer who had stood accused of punching a woman and smashing her cell phone during a traffic stop. Ofc. Jesus Santiago-DeJesus appeared in court for his preliminary hearing on Wednesday. Following the approximately four-hour hearing, District Judge Thomas Xavios decided to dismiss all charges against the four-year veteran of the force.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regional-berks/all-criminal-charges-dropped-against-reading-police-officer/40276038?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WFMZ

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Chances are the weapons used were obtained legally and with great ease.

Remember kids, if your basement is flooding you need to turn on all the other faucets in the house and a run a hose downstairs if possible.