Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I have come to document a series of events that would be war crimes if this conflict were international rather than internal. Those things are done with impunity in America, and none of it is new. What is new is that this lawlessness has trickled up into the White House.
you don’t need both your eyes to see that the real American carnage is just beginning.
I fear the author is correct. This is just getting started. Just wait till November.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
76 years ago today 4414 American Anti Fascists were killed. They were transported in from places like NY, Chicago and St Louis to wreak havoc upon the rural countryside.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Don't defund the police. We need the police. Just hold them accountable when they break the law
About that........

There are a few other examples I can find if you want.

I don't think anyone is saying that we don't need law enforcement. Rapists, theives and murderers still exist. But there's a very strong case for the current system being so rotten to the core that starting over is justified.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Seems like a potentially viable end run around the Union, hopefully it sticks because that seems to be the underlying problem in every department. The few bad apples (bad bushel? Bad orchard sometimes) can’t be fired, and continue to wreak havoc while showing the rookies how it’s done until they either retire or finally do something so bad the Feds get involved. I need to dig up the info, but there’s a case in LA right now in which the officer has been accused of brutality several times and cost the city millions in settlements, they’ve been trying to fire him for years, but of course he can’t be fired. You want to guess what he’s accused of doing now?

It’ll be weird seeing the right start tripping all over themselves to defend unions, but shits so weird anyway right now, why not?

Whatever the outcome is, I’m both glad it’s happening, and glad it’s not happening in my city first, it’s going to be a disaster in the near term. Not sure how they’ll manage to reestablish some form of law enforcement and avoid their existing CBA with the current Union, but hopefully they can pull it off as it would potentially have good ramifications in other industries with fucked up unions (UAW) without crippling Unions as a concept. At the very least it may simply force police unions to be more/at all reasonable, if firing the worst 5% of cops every once in a while is what it takes to avoid losing the entire force, and those cushy Union boss jobs, they’d at least have a reason to think about it.

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
Pretty sure lots of these departments picked up IMEI catchers (eg stingrays) through homelands surplus program.

And as with the water protector protests in ND&SD easier to avoid pesky legal issues and hire Tiger Swan, Xe or whatever the fck Blackwater is called these days, to operate the hardware.

Gotta protect fuzzy dunlop dude.

Yep. Retribution for protesting. That's where we we are with the Seattle PD. What I want to know is who the fuckstick telecom company is providing these assholes the cellphone data.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
White supremacists get violent at peaceful protest, cops do nothing.

"Selective enforcement"
You know what's really funny about all these duped dipshits who show up to this non-existent antifa party?

Their actions and the need to 'defend' stuff just shows that they don't trust the police to do their jobs either. We have consensus!! :rofl:

But these assholes just going out looking to beat the shit out of people just walking down the street.......those are either cops or wannabe cops.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You know what's really funny about all these duped dipshits who show up to this non-existent antifa party?

Their actions and the need to 'defend' stuff just shows that they don't trust the police to do their jobs either. We have consensus!! :rofl:

But these assholes just going out looking to beat the shit out of people just walking down the street.......those are either cops or wannabe cops.
You see that incident in Forks, WA, where a group of death to antifa loons accosted a multiracial family, going so far as to fell trees across the road to prevent them from leaving? Like what in the actual fuck is going on here?!?!

The family had to be saved by four local high school kids who cleared the trees and allowed them to escape town.