Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
All I see is freedom loving patriots excercising their 2nd amendment rights in the pursuit of self-defense.

It's funny to watch gun rights people who have for years said they don't need the police because they have guns, now make a case for the police because the citizenry has guns. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
All I see is freedom loving patriots excercising their 2nd amendment rights in the pursuit of self-defense.

It's funny to watch gun rights people who have for years said they don't need the police because they have guns, now make a case for the police because the citizenry has guns. :rofl:

Gunz are like shimz, the solution is always moar.

Do guns come in root beer?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I wish this was

Unstable person with gun and license to kill just starts making shit up so that she can over react to it.

Definitely consistent
I dunno man, I get pretty testy when my blood sugar drops or my French Press is taking too damn long. Could easily snap and kill a whole village of monks. But I don’t have any gunz so I don’t see what the problem is.

Oh wait...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Rank and file clearly unhappy about being held accountable for shooting someone in the back.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Rank and file clearly unhappy about being held accountable for shooting someone in the back.

:)

“There are officers saying they are not going to leave the precinct unless to help another officer. Some are walking off and sitting in their personal vehicles.”

Sulking little children. Its not about service with some, more evident every day. Cant even imagine doing their jobs without killing someone. Now literally proclaiming that they're only there for each other, not the community that pays them. Good riddance.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
People have already posted some of the individual instances, but this is getting to be a problem. Up to 6 now

I'm deliberately putting this in the cop thread because at this point, that's who's filled out the reports claiming preliminary suicide. As we all know, just like with Breanna Taylor, cops never lie on incident reports.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

But you love us!! Beg for it!! :rofl:

I'm calling it now. NYPD strikes and then to prove a point, off duty cops start causing chaos and generating crime.

The fuckers have already been seen doing it all over the country.

How many times must we go down this road....

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Shocking
That's one.

Still far less than than the number of people shot that day by cops in cities where they're allowed.

I mean if you want to start talking facts.......

The sad fact is that what the last month has shown us is that the shooter may have been a cop or a wannabe cop trying to prove a point. Or just a typical big city asshole shooting with a gun.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
convinced of what?
that guy is a sociopath and needs jail or at very least unemployment.
That getting these fools off the street through reallocating public funding is a good idea.

the 'bad apples' nonsense is just that. It's a genetic strain at this point that comes rotten.

people other than cops shoot/kill people.

protest.

u so smrt

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
In shocking new development, tone deaf dipshit fails to acknowledge the real discussion and hence, absolves self from responsibility for genuine problems. Gets coverage on site for white people.

Cool story bro. And fuck you.

Last edited: