Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Obviously a lone wolf. Doesn't represent the larger movement. Just another failure of our mental health care system. Plus video games. No doubt the NRA will be along shortly to offer these sentiments and more.
name the terrorist group that:

-comes from the countryside and drives trucks in parades through cities
-waves big flags on their trucks
-sit in the back of the trucks carrying rifles and points them at people with different views

trump supporters? or ISIS?

(trick question, it's both)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
trump supporters? or ISIS?
Vanilla Isis is the preferred nomenclature dude.

Video where he says the quiet part outloud at the very end.

Full vid at the bottom for dano to provide a full analysis.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am sure no one is breaking the rules or abusing the system, they are cops and can police themselves.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I am sure no one is breaking the rules or abusing the system, they are cops and can police themselves.

We had a similar case here with a commuter rail mechanic who was approving his own overtime and racked over 3,000 hours / year.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Once again, to those that do not have a vested interest, i.e. business owners with places accessible to the public, it really is not any of your business because it does not effect you. Not directly or indirectly. Y’all remind me of this couple I knew back in school who would sit on the couch and complain about how miserable other people’s lives were while chain smoking cigarettes.

And to be honest about how I feel about the situation is this; I’m not going to worry about it because the actual amount of vandalism is so small relative to the population size of most cities. I am far more likely to get hit by lightning hiking in a thunderstorm than I am of losing my livelihood to vandalism.

Right now, my number one priority is keeping my parents and myself safe from Covid-19. I80,000 dead from the virus and every week we hear on the news that another family has lost a loved one to police brutality. To continue in the vain of arguing about protesters and vandalism is to ignore the pain and suffering of our fellow community members. We have long ago lost our empathy and compassion for what matters most. And that is the real tragedy here.

Figured you'd get a kick out of this one.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Gross.

But hey at least someone turned them in. He's probably going to accidentally get shot now.

The sheriff said his department is investigating the claims and has already relieved two deputies of duty and transferred six others.

Whelp! So much for that shit. Dun fucked it up again. "Here go kill people in another neighborhood". Like the god damned catholic church.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Reminds me of "this is not the time to discuss gun control". Sorry, we are too busy working with the community to bother talking about those trying to murder community members.

“We’re trying to build bridges, not tear them down, and I don’t think we’re going to achieve that with press conferences,” Villanueva said.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tell us again how wheels larger than 26” will never make down a WC track.
Did Kidwoo chase off dan-0?

I hope not. I often disagree with dan-0 but I believe he processes facts and data like a normal human being and we probably value the same things, just a difference in how we weight those values.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I hope not. I often disagree with dan-0 but I believe he processes facts and data like a normal human being and we probably value the same things, just a difference in how we weight those values.
I believe he quotes a lot of propaganda, unaware that the reason he's seeing it is to discount the severity of real threats to humanity. :)

And just to show the true range and versatility of police murder methodology

dan0 cliffnotes: PEE SEE PEEE!!!!!!!! (he deserved it)

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I keep trying to figure out why this fool is not in police custody

The oregonian has known this was the shooter in portland for days now. Cops know who he is. I gotta think there's something that happened that hasn't come out yet that would explain the popo not having this guy in their posession. Maybe building a case? Still seems like they'd have at least arrested him. They did bring him in for questioning.

I don't have cable so you bros with TV tell me what happens on vice tonight.

Which is really wierd considering the guy who started vice is also the guy who started the proud boys.........

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I keep trying to figure out why this fool is not in police custody

The oregonian has known this was the shooter in portland for days now. Cops know who he is. I gotta think there's something that happened that hasn't come out yet that would explain the popo not having this guy in their posession. Maybe building a case? Still seems like they'd have at least arrested him. They did bring him in for questioning.

I don't have cable so you bros with TV tell me what happens on vice tonight.

Which is really wierd considering the guy who started vice is also the guy who started the proud boys.........

4ds1db.jpg