Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Money well spent.

The question is, were they just fucking with her or are they really that delusionaly afraid?

I guess there is a third option of creating a situation where they could find an excuse to shoot her.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The question is, were they just fucking with her or are they really that delusionaly afraid?

I guess there is a third option of creating a situation where they could find an excuse to shoot her.

Not nearly that scale but I've had cops do that shit to me before. From what I could tell went something like this:

1: I'm skateboarding with a friend at about midnight in an empty parking garage.
2: someone (security guard?) calls cops over.....whatever he thought we were doing
3: we get pulled over leaving the garage by three cars, each with two cops all pulling guns and shouting through a megaphone.

Yes we were scared shitless and yes we were getting conflicting instructions.

These idiots are trained to think everyone is a terrorist/shooter/threat. So they treat everything like that. It's insane.

But to answer your question: all of the above

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Silverman, Adam via DPS.VSPMedia <dps.vspmedia@list.vermont.gov>
7:20 PM (4 minutes ago)
to DPS Unsubscribe

STATE OF VERMONT
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE

Vermont State Police investigates apparent homicide/suicide involving police officer in Barre Town

BARRE TOWN, Vermont (Monday, Oct. 12, 2020) — Members of the Vermont State Police are investigating an apparent homicide/suicide that occurred Monday afternoon, Oct. 12, 2020, in Barre Town.

The investigation into the shooting is in its earliest stages. Preliminary investigation indicates an adult man fatally shot an adult female acquaintance before fatally shooting himself. The incident occurred at about 2:20 p.m. outside a home on Websterville Road at Carpenter Lane.

The deceased man is employed as a part-time police officer with the Berlin Police Department and was on duty at the time of the shooting.

Detectives with the Vermont State Police Major Crime Unit and Bureau of Criminal Investigations, joined by members of the Crime Scene Search Team and Field Force Division and assisted by the Barre Town Police Department, are investigating the incident. There is no indication of a threat to public safety. The Berlin Police Department is fully cooperating as the investigation continues.

The bodies of the deceased man and woman will be transported to the Chief Medical Examiner's Office in Burlington for autopsies to confirm the cause and manner of their deaths. Their identities are being withheld at this time pending notification of next of kin and further investigation.

Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the Vermont State Police in Middlesex at 802-229-9191.

No further details are currently available. Updates will be provided as the investigation continues.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
bUt AnTIfA!
so they yanked the kid out of that car while beating the shit out of the parents

then they pretended they were some saviors of said kid

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
tHiN bLuE lINe mOtHeRfUcKeRz!!!!!! pRuHtEkkkTiN n' sErViN!!!!!

Way to make us proud, fellow Oregonads.

ACAB said:
He has been placed on administrative desk duty, police said.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
tHiN bLuE lINe mOtHeRfUcKeRz!!!!!! pRuHtEkkkTiN n' sErViN!!!!!

As it happened off duty, does it mean they can sue him?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Cops lying again. @Nick, this is the one around vancouver where the trumpanzees crashed the vigil the night he died.

Key points:

-cops said he fired gun at them, he didn't
-he apparently had an open carry permit so committed no crime
-it was a setup to buy xanax from the guy, something that happens amongst middle aged white women daily
-they chased him, thereby creating the potentially dangerous scene
-left his body on the ground for 12 hours, even preventing real medics from saving him when they arrived 3 minutes after the shooting....why? probably getting their 'story' straight. In the meantime, someone they didn't have to shoot, died
-once again, cops lie

press release

EmgHUXwVgAEusC1.jpg

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
why do I feel like you're just trying to lure me into an argument here?
are you really interested in any counter points?
I just made a mental note of that one when you mentioned the news said he'd shot at the cops. Just following up, no luring.

It's kind of problem in the US. The press will take their first statement and then never follow up, or when they do, it's 2nd page news that doesn't get the attention that the initial event generated. There's an inherent trust in cops that's if not unwarranted, then at least much more nuanced than us honkies in the burbs assume.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Every once in a while I go back through historical threads and read the impetus

how we doin on that?
I know the context of what I wrote, sarcasm is not always a given on the internet.

I would like to think I am a better person than I was when I was younger.

I can still improve.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.