Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I know the context of what I wrote, sarcasm is not always a given on the internet.

I would like to think I am a better person than I was when I was younger.

I can still improve.
That caught my eye as something my dad would say whenever 'the blacks™ were acting up' in the news. Seemed odd based on modern context of where your posts usually point. Don't feel bad, you should see some of the shit $tinkle used to say. And he meant it.

I was looking for some of the old epic cop rants that Ih8rice would go on every once in a while. I used to give him an endless hard time about gun laws. They've gotten so lax, with so many maga chuds wanting a race war and carrying around an arsenal I was going to contact him for tactical training recs. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That caught my eye as something my dad would say whenever 'the blacks™ were acting up' in the news. Seemed odd based on modern context of where your posts usually point. Don't feel bad, you should see some of the shit $tinkle used to say. And he meant it.

I was looking for some of the old epic cop rants that Ih8rice would go on every once in a while. I used to give him an endless hard time about gun laws. They've gotten so lax, with so many maga chuds wanting a race war and carrying around an arsenal I was going to contact him for tactical training recs. :D
He delivers mail now

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Solid work being done here, pepper spraying people heading to vote.

Back to the entirely permitted and peaceful march in alamance county a few weeks ago to VOTE.......where cops just bum rushed and sprayed people preventing them from doing that. And then lied about it.

how that's going

I'd say it's pretty unbelievable but it isn't

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Too soon?
Oh, no. I just didn't follow.
Probably best she wasn't armed, she might be another Brianna Taylor.

I know you and I disagree on guns, and some cops, possibly Ginger versus Mary Ann, but you could go back 19 years on this site and I don't think you'd find a post where I support bad cops.

(Mary Ann > Ginger)

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
Is the issue not the culture that coddles and nurtures bad cops? As they seem to easily move between departments across state lines, at what point is it not a systemic issue? Chauvin is a blatant problem, the other dudes are complicit from their inability/unwillingness to do anything to change the situation.

Oh, no. I just didn't follow.
Probably best she wasn't armed, she might be another Brianna Taylor.

I know you and I disagree on guns, and some cops, possibly Ginger versus Mary Ann, but you could go back 19 years on this site and I don't think you'd find a post where I support bad cops.

(Mary Ann > Ginger)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I don't think you'd find a post where I support bad cops.
But you still think there are good ones in 2020. Two kinds: violent assholes, and their complicit accomplices.

For every story you can find of a cop doing nothing more than "that job they were hired to do" you can find 10x the amount of the opposite of serving and protecting. Mainly violence/murder and lying to cover it up. That is literally in their training now. And using their unions to remove accountability. Is your job like that? Mine sure as hell isn't. If you've watched enough this summer, you'll notice a distinct similarity between proud boy attacks and how cops act in 'crowd control' on people doing little more than holding signs, yelling, and at worse *gasp* throwing a water bottle at people armed to the teeth. It's the same crowd, and very very very often, literally the same people. DC cops just issued a warrant for a retired idaho cop who go filmed punching a french journalist in washington. Same people, same tactics, same reason for joining.

Remember dirtymike here putting up a pic of his shotgun shells talking about antifas™ coming to boise because facebook? The guy with the same self serving avatar as manimal? He's that guy. And he's a cop.

So that's all, just figured I'd point out that you're down with defending yourself and a greater sense of good from the rising tide of right wing fuckery, and that police fuckery is pretty much the same thing these days, just on our dollars.

Plus you got guns, I don't really feel like buying any or driving to my homeland to pick up the ones I technically own, and I figured the drunker I get, the more I can drive you into radical opposition aNtIFa land :D

because hide from society and whiskey #2020

who the fuck is ginger? That's either jonkranked or that ugly whooah on gilligan's island who distracted the camera from the hot one

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited: