Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
But guys, it's not important that the words mean something entirely based in reality, it's that the words are hurtful to the people that regularly body slam and kill the public. Big softies really.....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
and he knew it months ago........

He also knew that twat was coordinating with proud boys before their little rallies back in 2018

was it you who posted that story that she was involved in that hit and run? ;)

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
and he knew it months ago........

He also knew that twat was coordinating with proud boys before their little rallies back in 2018

was it you who posted that story that she was involved in that hit and run? ;)
No, but I might have posted her Uber ride. :rofl:

That was a hot mess.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I know you posted the uber ride one ;)

That fucker hunziker has a whole list of things he's done that would have gotten him fired years ago in any normal job with actual standards. Glad to see your cop mayor finally did his job.....sorta
PPD is a dumpster fire, it's been a while since the COPS days of glory.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
You're watching NYPD take credit now for finding the subway shooter (it was a metro camera guy), capturing the shooter (he turned himself in), to say nothing of the fact that they neither prevented or stopped the shooting. They literally did nothing, and get over 10 billion dollars a year to like you said, beat up homeless people.
$10 billy gets you swift, urgent police action like this

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Eff da po-lice some more.

Businesses in my neighborhood have recently hired private security to patrol the area. More than 50% of businesses have been broken into along a 8 block stretch, most multiple times and at least one location per night. Windows and doors replaced with plywood have become so common that they have started to commission murals to be painted on them. With the exception of a stolen ATM nothing of major value has been taken. Someone will do thousands of dollars worth of damage to steal a few 6-packs or maybe an i-pad.

What is happening has become so common, seemingly pointless, and in such a small area you would think it would be extremely easy to catch the perpetrators. My personal conspiracy theory it that the SPD is not only letting it happen but perhaps encouraging such things to shift public opinion to increasing police budgets despite them already running a surplus. Little more than a mafia protection racket.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
It's a wonder anything gets done by the honky establishment besides inaction and blaming others. It is at the very least disheartening yet totally expected.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
He said police took appropriate action in charging the man

Piss off!
The police dropped the charges every time.
They gave that arsehole an easy out because he was a cop.

Police charged the officer with three offences. He pleaded guilty to injuring the man with reckless disregard. Two assault charges were withdrawn.
And earlier when he attacked a 14 year old

The Police charged Officer A with assault but this was withdrawn. The officer resigned in May 2021, before the outcome of the first charges, in relation to the first man, were decided.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If there is anything we can learn from Robocop III is that only the police can save us from corporate fascism and people with unusual haircuts.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
maybe they were 'busy'