Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Finally the child sex trafficking that the Republicans have been talking about exposed. Take that hollywood democrats Cops.

I was about to comment on the story I thought that was linking to.

Just too many of them!

The verbal gymnastics these 'news' orgs engage in to avoid calling killer cops what they are is astounding.
virginiatrooper.jpg

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Finally the child sex trafficking that the Republicans have been talking about exposed. Take that hollywood democrats Cops.

i went to high school with this individual

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
He the token bad apple?

Had to chuckle when I saw the name of the reporter.
not a bad apple, maybe a little odd, although we weren't in the same social circles. nothing in retrospect that would've had me think he was a pedo.

i didn't even see the reporter name till you pointed it out. no relation.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
This is fun:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
they are releasing the tape of the beating death of tyre nichols tomorrow at six....

all 5 cops have been indicted....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
You have a very selective interpretation. Tons of white cop killings don't lead to protests. Almost weekly in this country.

I'm pointing out a simple thing: the black cops get consequences from the state. The white ones usually just get more money for the department thrown at them.
they do not show pictures on the radio....so...
i did not know the officers in question were not white....

and by protests....i mean white people going into other peoples neighborhoods fucking shit up....

out of town talent perhaps...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
You have a very selective interpretation. Tons of white cop killings don't lead to protests. Almost weekly in this country.

I'm pointing out a simple thing: the black cops get consequences from the state. The white ones usually just get more money for the department thrown at them.
These five likely won't get invited to GOP ladies luncheons as guest speakers.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Man, I hope people don't riot all over tonight.
I do.

2020 changed nothing. This is a lesson that needs to be learned.

That said, this was the police report after george floyd's death. This is not that. They're actually getting charged BEFORE they realize they cannot possibly pass off the lie

"He was ordered to step from his car. After he got out, he physically resisted officers. Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and noted he appeared to be suffering medical distress. Officers called for an ambulance. He was transported to Hennepin County Medical Center by ambulance where he died a short time later.”

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I don't.

You're right, all the bad cops were arrested and charged. As it should be.

The strongest protest would be night after night of peaceful non violent protest. As soon as shit pops off any critic can dismiss all of this in their mind.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The strongest protest would be night after night of peaceful non violent protest. As soon as shit pops off any critic can dismiss all of this in their mind.
True change was never accomplished by pleasing dan-o

that's the weakest, most milqtoast ineffective shit ever. Should we get permits from the local police department? Kinda misses the point.

You ever spend time in DC? I used to live a little north of there (suburb called baltimore). During the summer we'd sneak onto the trains down to DC to go skateboarding all day. Do you have any idea how many cIvIlIZeD pEaCeFuL protests go on every single day? Wonder why you never hear about them......

how are the cops doing in this one?

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator