Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'm so torn........

Like NYPD shouldn't be doing half the dumb ass citations they they do regularly so I'm down with any system that circumvents that

But OF COURSE it's only for the mob cops
NYPD and affiliated goons just park all over the sidewalk in NYC. just a blatant show of the rules not applying to their special Long Island-fascist-asshole class.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
NYPD and affiliated goons just park all over the sidewalk in NYC. just a blatant show of the rules not applying to their special Long Island-fascist-asshole class.
NYPD, probably more than any other is a hostile occupying force at this point. Budget in the billions......to do this kind of shit.

My partner's sister is married to one. He brags about getting out of speeding tickets (and everything else his dumb mook ass does that's illegal) very openly.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Interesting topic, sponsored YouFool video uses half the content for crap.
Yeah, not so much about the fool analyzing it...he says he basically "doesn't know", but the vid of the guy that actually recorded it speaks for itself.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
either dumb as shit or a liar (or both)

Even though the tracks could be seen in her body camera footage, Steinke claimed she did not know the patrol car was parked on the tracks.

either is a disqualifier for that job

ever notice how women cops get held accountable way more than men cops?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Think I've posted some of this story in here before. I should probably go grab some popcorn from the Southwest break room before I sit down to read the comments in the local sub reddit.
I just finished reading that article, and holy shit does the closing couple paragraphs make my fucking blood boil.
jfc

As the federal agents gave the future mass shooter a pass, the FBI, with the help of a pink-haired undercover cop, aggressively targeted local political activists seeking affordable housing and police accountability.

“We like to say our successes generally don’t make the news,” Kimble, the FBI agent who helped put together the failed gun-running stings against the Colorado Springs activists, said in the recorded conversation a few months before the Club Q shooting. “When we screw up, it’s because something went boom or there was a mass shooting.”

"oopsie"

ACAB
An update, of sorts:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Last edited: