Quantcast

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Getting beat up by the boyfriend.
Calls cops.
Cops show up and find her beaten and armed with a kitchen knife to keep the boyfriend at bay.
They shoot her multiple times killing her in front of her daughter.

...and the "best" part, records show the same cop had killed another person in similar circumstances three years ago...

I took Vermont state police firearms training. Included was a whole mythology of the super criminal who can and will take you out even after you shoot them. You are encouraged to put multiple shots into your victim.

The training did improve my situational awareness and my ability to rotate and place a shot where I want it when moving.

Also wound up with a bad sunburn.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Getting beat up by the boyfriend.
Calls cops.
Cops show up and find her beaten and armed with a kitchen knife to keep the boyfriend at bay.
They shoot her multiple times killing her in front of her daughter.

...and the "best" part, records show the same cop had killed another person in similar circumstances three years ago...

one billion wasn't doing it, doesn't look like two is either

probably gonna need to give them more money for you know 'training'

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Glad no one was hurt. On some level, this is impressive.

Ya, impressively bad.

Lemme see...

He is handcuffed.
He is in the back of a squad car.
I would assume the plod did a thorough body search for weapons, prior to being stuffed into the car.
Unless they typically leave loaded firearms freely available in with prisoners...
Then we have these assholes unload 20+ rounds at the squad-car. (While not hitting their target)
That is a lot of spray and pray hate running downrange in an urban environment.
Wonder how much property damage these sharpshooters did, being they seem to have gotten lucky and not hit anybody.

How about some charges for public endangerment for or similar?

The I'm hit, I'm hit, Oh! - Nevermind... That is just the icing on the clown cake.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Five years ago a friend had his bike stolen.

Last month he got a call from a random dude that his bike was for sale at an industrial auction. He called the police department where he reported the theft. They told him to call the auction house. Auction house claims they will not sell the bike but they can't do anymore for confidentiality. He calls four different police departments getting the run around before he finds out that the Lynnwood police department arrested a meth head with it. They claimed the couldn't find the serial number (right where it always is) to identify he was the owner despite somehow knowing it was stolen to arrest the meth head and after 5 years sent it to auction.

Cops basically also stole the bike.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
In hand cuffs, unresistant, being held down by 2 other cops..... clearly you need to whip out the tazer and use that too.