Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
they only take pictures of white cops?

EDIT: i stand corrected....although the numbers are from a different story...

Protesters say the area's police force has a staggering lack of diversity — with just three black officers out of 50. The city of Ferguson is about 68 percent African American.
blame newsmax if they seem fishy...

also....

Protesters continue to hone their public message and rallying cries. Dorian Johnson, a friend of Brown's and an eyewitness to his death, gave interviews to MSNBC's Chris Hayes and Trymaine Lee—though police in St. Louis have reportedly not yet interviewed him.
has the friend said whitey did it......

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
"no fly zone"
"arrest everyone without due process"
"military occupation"
"media blackout"

i'm sure it's all done in the interest of "public safety"
the only ones who feel safe are the cops.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He sounds surprised.

Wesley Lowery said:
Apparently, in America, in 2014, police can manhandle you, take you into custody, put you in cell & then open the door like it didn't happen

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
hopefully they dont
well, not sure an over-armed cop who doesn't feel safe is a good thing.

after this shakes out, i believe the best solution for community restitution is for each warrior cop to do equal hours on the beat.

#escapeFromFerguson

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
when the CT are given credence, you know you're fkt:

his accent sounds like MD/PA...maybe linthicum heights

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
rand paul wants squeebs vote...
On balance, I think this is a good article with lots of good points. His line about big government being at the heart of the problem makes me question how well targeted his solution would be. I would be on board if he had actually proposed any ways to curb police militarization or improve judicial equality.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament

The Associated Press said Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson didn't respond to a request for comment, but Los Angeles Times reporter Matthew Pearce said that, when reached, Jackson reacted with shock about the situation, and a few minutes later told him he'd ordered the reporters' release.
Ok that reeks of a police department that has spun out of control, either that or this incident combined with the no fly rule for media helicopters is a deliberate strategy to intimidate and block media reporting on events.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I would be on board if he had actually proposed any ways to curb police militarization.....
no one really wants to waste a perfectly good weapon.......give it to cops to use against us or give it to brown people over seas to eventually use against us.....what to do....what to do...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
word is that the st louis county police is going to be "relieved of duty"

also anonymous is going to be doxing the cop/shooter who started this whole hoopajoop

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
dead man walkin

do they give PC and/or witness protection for non-snitches?
“A lot of the stakeholders had a big meeting conversation yesterday, and then yesterday evening,” Chief Jackson told a St. Louis television station, “and we made the determination that today is the day to throw him under the bus.”
ftfy.

<edit>
Capt. Ronald S. Johnson, the highway patrol official appointed by the governor to take over the response, immediately signaled a change in approach. Captain Johnson told reporters he had ordered troopers to remove their tear-gas masks, and in the early evening he accompanied several groups of protesters through the streets, clasping hands, listening to stories and marching alongside them.
Hmm, so they put the guns away and everyone relaxed. What an interesting concept. Here I was thinking we needed to give everyone a gun to make it a fair fight. :rofl:

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I understand the outrage, but cannot and will never understand how destroying your neighborhood, looting and stealing from your own people becomes the only way to express same. All allegedly over a handful of cheap cigars...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I understand the outrage, but cannot and will never understand how destroying your neighborhood, looting and stealing from your own people becomes the only way to express same. All allegedly over a handful of cheap cigars...
it's a jeep thing...you wouldn't understand

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
3rd day of rep denial; al & jesse gonna march up in this bitch if it keeps up