Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Gobsmacked.
that's usually the response from most people living in civilized first world countries the more they learn about policing in america :D

I posted earlier in this thread about another case in NYC where a known serial killer was allowed to absolutely shred a guy with a knife on a subway train and the cops that were following him ran into the front of the train to escape. Fortunately the dude lived because everyone else in the car not paid to protect people actually protected the guy and gang rushed the fucker with a knife. The stabbed guy sued and that's why his case got thrown out. So we pay them to do a job that people can often do better themselves.

Where I've been riding my dirtbike lately is just outside of Carson City, NV (state capital). BLM land that backs up to a neighborhood. The place is absolutely littered any day of the week with people firing off every sort gun. I'm not sure I'd know the difference between what a bumpstock fired semi auto and fully auto would sound like but there's definitely always one of them in the mix. None of these are legal shooting areas and all have specific ordinances prohibiting it.

That's just patriotism though. When a black kid fires a gun off in his environment the cops have to kill him because they got a report of shots fired. I literally could not count the number of 'shots fired' I hear on a regular basis, also in illegal to fire areas. Ones that caused a wildfire last year that ate up a neighborhood btw.......

I don't need an explanation of why carson city is different than chicago because I'm not a moron. But the actions are identical. You can just as easily hit a house, pedestrian, mountainbiker in this place. And it is just as trashed as any 'urban decay' I've ever seen. Blown out televisions, furniture, more spent shells than dirt visible.......

Police choose what they enforce, and what they ignore.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Where I've been riding my dirtbike lately is just outside of Carson City, NV (state capital). BLM land that backs up to a neighborhood. The place is absolutely littered any day of the week with people firing off every sort gun. I'm not sure I'd know the difference between what a bumpstock fired semi auto and fully auto would sound like but there's definitely always one of them in the mix. None of these are legal shooting areas and all have specific ordinances prohibiting it.

That's just patriotism though. When a black kid fires a gun off in his environment the cops have to kill him because they got a report of shots fired. I literally could not count the number of 'shots fired' I hear on a regular basis, also in illegal to fire areas. Ones that caused a wildfire last year that ate up a neighborhood btw.......

I don't need an explanation of why carson city is different than chicago because I'm not a moron. But the actions are identical. You can just as easily hit a house, pedestrian, mountainbiker in this place. And it is just as trashed as any 'urban decay' I've ever seen. Blown out televisions, furniture, more spent shells than dirt visible.......
Don't forget all the "open carry patriots" that somehow don't get shot

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Kyle Rittenhouse killed someone then ran towards the police with his gun.

But we all know what the difference was there.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Kyle Rittenhouse killed someone then ran towards the police with his gun.

But we all know what the difference was there.
They love that kid! You read the guardian link I posted on the previous page?

TLDR: Givesendgo got hacked and all the cops that gave money to rittenhouse revealed, sent from their cop email addresses with little inspirational messages...... :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They love that kid! You read the guardian link I posted on the previous page?

TLDR: Givesendgo got hacked and all the cops that gave money to rittenhouse revealed, sent from their cop email addresses with little inspirational messages...... :rofl:

I bet they shared their love of windows

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Police instigating another incident where a poor person ends up shot.

"but hehadagun"

this has been portland the last 4-5 years, none arrested, certainly none shot

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I think that was on the news last night at some point. So bad.
Only one of thousands.

Make no mistake, the state only brought this to trial because people let loose hell last spring and summer. They ignore these as regularly as they ignore everything else that only affects people who can't fight back. They didn't ignore this one because they knew the world saw it, and was pissed. This is just something they have to do periodically so they can go back to doing nothing while claiming 'justice' or some shit.

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
Only one of thousands.

Make no mistake, the state only brought this to trial because people let loose hell last spring and summer. They ignore these as regularly as they ignore everything else that only affects people who can't fight back. They didn't ignore this one because they knew the world saw it, and was pissed. This is just something they have to do periodically so they can go back to doing nothing while claiming 'justice' or some shit.
so true. Bald-faced lies every day. One of the many reasons I will not be returning to the United (police) States.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I watched Judas and the Black Mesiah last night (up for best picture). Wow.

If anyone would like their anti- cop, systemic racism bias confirmed up to 11, watch the movie. SO well done.

I have to admit some parts reminded me of very typical police activity in the old country.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
(I know better. I fucking knwo better to think we'll have an actual debate on this ... fucking heck anyway...)

The 13 year old was a kid, he's a child. he's a known gang member with a gun, 13 years old in the streets at 3am. the cops were responding to shots fired and found not only him but another armed suspect AT the scene of shots fired. he ran, only stopped when he could not get away and tossed the gun within a second of being shot.

What would you guys have had that cop do? Should he have waited to see if the kid shot at him first?
:39 - :40
View attachment 159127
View attachment 159125
View attachment 159126
We have the luxury of armchair quarterbacking this. That cop didn't.

I don't want to see anybody killed, certainly not a 13 year old fucking child. But at least debate the facts.
What do you believe you'd have done if you were in the cops position? What if you were in the kids position?

If you believe all this is relevant (IE makes it acceptable), why do you think the cop lied on his reports?

I think about all the things I did as a kid that cops could easily classify as:

-in a gang
-in posession of a stolen gun (my dad's)
-all KINDS of trespassing
-all KINDS of property damage
-fled from cops

Last edited:
If you believe all this is relevant (IE makes it acceptable), why do you think the cop lied on his reports?

-in a gang
-fled from cops
Yes on all of the above, plus perhaps manufacture and possession of explosives...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

-in a gang
-fled from cops
OK I read that report on my phone so I had to squint a little bit, what exactly do you think he lied about? The kid had a gun, did not comply, and spun around dropped at the last possible split second. You don't get an unlimited amount of opportunities to comply when you're running from the cops with a gun in your hand. This kid is not an innocent victim here.
Make no mistake, the kid should be alive today. Why didn't he stop in his tracks in the alley, drop the gun and put his hands in the air when he was caught? How many opportunities should the police give this kid or his side kick to shoot? What's the right number?

The biggest mistake the kid made was carrying/firing a gun and not complying immediately when he got caught, the 2nd biggest mistake was he stopped running away. He should have kept going.

Edit: the "used force ... " checked box could be gray, but I wouldn't call that lying, not by a long shot.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You didn't read the thread?

EzHGopOUYAATuzv.jpg

He did flee but then did exactly as told.

No threat was 'imminent'.
Definitely did not use force in any way.
Was shot BECAUSE he followed a verbal direction.

"not an innocent victim"

Come on man. Tell me that crime again? The crime that we give cops (and ones that look like that dude) the ability to be judge, jury and executioner?

Last edited: