Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
just a reminder that there can never be enough pushback on the violent, unaccountable bullies that fuck people up for fun on the taxpayer's dime

This is always their response: "oh you're upset we killed someone? well fuck you"

this was over a YEAR AND A HALF AGO and they just now released it because everything that happened last year is finally a lower tier news story

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Median, are you kidding me? Median invariably takes into account one-offs that aren't indicative of the data-set by distribution. Show me average.
Also, the caption is spot on. Salary isn't where the money is made, it's the copious and unnecessary overtime.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This is the Minneapolis police. This is what they are. It's what they are fighting so hard to maintain. We deserve better than this. https://twitter.com/brainnotonyet/status/1447696762987323396?s=20
One of these days someone or some group of people are going to partake in a protest like this, but with the sole intention of an ambush if the PD do shit like this. One person and it can be discredited as a crazy with maybe a few cops hurt or killed. But a few guys in an organized ambush? Militarized attack, if you will?

What's the tipping point? Is there a tipping point? Historically for "lone gunman" situations, it's someone with a grudge. Is there the same for a group of people?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
One of these days someone or some group of people are going to partake in a protest like this, but with the sole intention of an ambush if the PD do shit like this. One person and it can be discredited as a crazy with maybe a few cops hurt or killed. But a few guys in an organized ambush? Militarized attack, if you will?

What's the tipping point? Is there a tipping point? Historically for "lone gunman" situations, it's someone with a grudge. Is there the same for a group of people?
Well they did burn down the precinct where chauvin worked (which apparently had a loooooonng history of that kind of crap).

I mean this is what the boogaloo boys fantasize over......and who were responsible for the 3 high profile cop deaths last year (las vegas and oakland). It's not good.

It's funny how all the anti-govt preppers ran their mouths for years and then when it came down to it, marched with cops.

LAPD and NYPD get all the credit but you should see some of the surveillance shit Minneapolis has been using on people. Not only regular drones and dubiously legal cell phone tracking, but you remember when a few of them got busted last year running a 'protest organizer' forum? Like literally trying to spark riots so that they could go shoot at people?

There's a reason why activists have arrived at defunding police. It's not some flower and counselor distribution fantasy, it's that literally nothing else ever works, and going at them with force would just become another civil war wherein the people cops brutalize will just lose. Defunding is the non-violent solution and everyone still acts like babies over it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well they did burn down the precinct where chauvin worked (which apparently had a loooooonng history of that kind of crap).

I mean this is what the boogaloo boys fantasize over......and who were responsible for the 3 high profile cop deaths last year (las vegas and oakland). It's not good.

It's funny how all the anti-govt preppers ran their mouths for years and then when it came down to it, marched with cops.

LAPD and NYPD get all the credit but you should see some of the surveillance shit Minneapolis has been using on people. Not only regular drones and dubiously legal cell phone tracking, but you remember when a few of them got busted last year running a 'protest organizer' forum? Like literally trying to spark riots so that they could go shoot at people?

There's a reason why activists have arrived at defunding police. It's not some flower and counselor distribution fantasy, it's that literally nothing else ever works, and going at them with force would just become another civil war wherein the people cops brutalize will just lose. Defunding is the non-violent solution and everyone still acts like babies over it.
This is the shit I'm scared of. Because if that happens, the blowback will be immediate and immense. And it will be against the entire population that is not 100% in-line backing the police.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
these guys shouldn't have spent so much money on teargas and avocado toast last year

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
these guys shouldn't have spent so much money on teargas and avocado toast last year

Shit, at least they have an excuse. After my Yeti was stolen, I provided video footage and the name (corroborated by someone who knew him) of the thief to the Detective in charge. All they could be troubled to do was write up a police report so I could file a claim with insurance.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
They don't have an excuse, they're throwing tantrums. The reason they're so vocal is because they want to people to think there's a reason. There isn't. They're just little bitches.

I got hit by a 15 year old running a stop sign a few years ago on my bike. Destroyed the fork and front wheel. The cop couldn't be bothered because uh......she said she didn't run the stop sign.

I got drugged at a restaurant, had bloodwork that showed it, and the lazy fatass never followed up with the place where it happened.

Cops do what they feel like doing (as you've seen). Nothing has changed.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Best I can piece together is some little shitbag put flakka in my food. I bought a burrito at a place on my way to a day of sled skiing about 2hrs south. We didn't stop to eat until we were done skiing where I at half the burrito. On our way out of the zone, I asked my friend if he wanted to see another face I knew about. As we were riding over to it, I started getting really really twitchy, like losing control of my muscles. I actually made everyone go back to the truck rather than ski what I'd shown them which one of them was asking for a ride up.

When we got back to the trucks I finished the burrito and as soon as I got into my truck I just lost it. Couldn't really focus enough to see (likely eyes twitching), and arms and legs just going floppy but animated, really weird.

I thought I might be having a stroke so I stopped my car, flagged down my buddies behind me and made one of them sit with me while the other drove to reception to call 911. Luckily there's a high elevation marine training base nearby so a medic showed up, started checking me out and immediately called an ambulance. After some chatting with the EMT in the van as much as I could (my jaw wasn't working so well), since it wasn't a diabetic crash, concussion, or signs of stroke, I asked him what this looked like to him. He said "you look fucked up on drugs, did you eat anything weird?" Then I realized what happened and why it got way worse after eating the rest of the burrito.

They tested me, found some stimulant analogs, and loaded me up on dilaudid and got one of my friends to drive me home. The next morning I filed a police report. The walking donut just told me "well we eat there all the time and have never seen anything strange". Like yeah dipshit they're not going to do it to a cop. But I asked him to go there the next day and find out who was doing the food prep that morning. He never did. Zero follow up. I didn't sleep for 4 days.

Just looking up videos of people on things, flakka is my best guess. Almost anything else I would recognize in my body but that shit was strange.

And cops are still useless.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
They don't have an excuse, they're throwing tantrums. The reason they're so vocal is because they want to people to think there's a reason. There isn't. They're just little bitches.

I got hit by a 15 year old running a stop sign a few years ago on my bike. Destroyed the fork and front wheel. The cop couldn't be bothered because uh......she said she didn't run the stop sign.

I got drugged at a restaurant, had bloodwork that showed it, and the lazy fatass never followed up with the place where it happened.

Cops do what they feel like doing (as you've seen). Nothing has changed.
Teachers: Looks like our funding has been cut (again) this school year. I already spend so much of my own money buying supplies. Guess it's time to get a second job and beg parents for the necessaries to educate their children.

Cops: How dare you suggest cutting our funding?! Do Blue Lives not matter to you? We will be lost without tools to adequately protect the citizenry from us. The department needs an MRAP in case terrorists decide to terrorize our annual pumpkin festival!

'Bout time the two connected and brainstormed how to do more with less.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Teachers: Looks like our funding has been cut (again) this school year. I already spend so much of my own money buying supplies. Guess it's time to get a second job and beg parents for the necessaries to educate their children.

Cops: How dare you suggest cutting our funding?! Do Blue Lives not matter to you? We will be lost without tools to adequately protect the citizenry from us. The department needs an MRAP in case terrorists decide to terrorize our annual pumpkin festival!

'Bout time the two connected and brainstormed how to do more with less.
Military: hold my $750 billion

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
That's okay. You can see all the far right 'family values conservatives' backing the blue right now encouraging them to get vaccinated.

I mean it's everywhere. Can't get away from. They're just silly with the messaging. Because they care about police.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Drug Lords know Southern Oregon law enforcement is almost non-existent due to budgets.
really?

The federal agents that fly over CA all autumn have the same jurisdiction in OR

And seems like the state guys were able to make that bust documented in your link.

Our states share the same general growing climate. Which as far more to do with why there are so many outdoor farms in both. It's definitely not a specifically OR thing.

Cops always whine about budget when they just want more toys. Looks like it went up 33M to me

OSP_budgets.JPG

Just get RJ Reynolds or Phillip Morris involved. That could be their slave labor! Cops move for capital!

Dyer said the illegal marijuana situation in Jackson, as well as in neighboring Josephine County, has produced a number of negative impacts for the region. Some of the issues, Dyer said, include human trafficking, narco slavery and forced labor amid deplorable living conditions. Drug traffickers intimidate and abuse workers, some of whom are parents to young children, or are minors themselves.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

sounds about right :rofl:

The lawsuit alleges that by refusing the help, law enforcement officers violated the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871 because they were aware of “acts of violent political intimidation” but did not take appropriate steps to prevent the Trump supporters from intimidating eligible voters.

The provision of the Klan Act that the plaintiffs are citing in the lawsuit has laid dormant for years, but saw a resurgence under the Trump administration, according to Project Democracy lawyer John Paredes, who is representing some of the plaintiffs. It was also recently cited in a federal lawsuit against Trump after the Jan. 6 insurrection.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
really?

And seems like the state guys were able to make that bust documented in your link.

Our states share the same general growing climate. Which as far more to do with why there are so many outdoor farms in both. It's definitely not a specifically OR thing.

Cops always whine about budget when they just want more toys. Looks like it went up 33M to me

View attachment 166775

Just get RJ Reynolds or Phillip Morris involved. That could be their slave labor! Cops move for capital!

Dyer said the illegal marijuana situation in Jackson, as well as in neighboring Josephine County, has produced a number of negative impacts for the region. Some of the issues, Dyer said, include human trafficking, narco slavery and forced labor amid deplorable living conditions. Drug traffickers intimidate and abuse workers, some of whom are parents to young children, or are minors themselves.
really?

View attachment 166775

I was talking more county level. Jackson and Josephine counties are a shit show due to "no new taxes" for over a decade. I haven't lived there in 10 years but it was getting a lot worse well before it would get better.

There was police activity on my street weekly and I lived in a cul-de-sac. :rofl:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I was talking more county level. Jackson and Josephine counties are a shit show due to "no new taxes" for over a decade.

that's a lot of unnecessary words to spell F.R.E.E.D.O.M!!!!!!!!

@Pesqueeb knows that kind of free

Most of the shit here ends up on forest service land, which may be additional reason why feds. I'm assuming it was the same up there. I know I got some warnings riding around oakridge years ago.

Last edited: