Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Not sure how this will play out.
If it actually went down as written, I hope the dude is acquitted.

The devil is always in the details, like if you execute a helpless (at that point) person and you are not being threatened. Thats usually (read: should be) what the DA takes into account when deciding of charges are necessary.

There was that cat converter run-over case a few days ago and they arent pressing charges. Likely, through investigation, they determined the victim didn’t think there was a person beneath the car or they determined their actions were reasonable (“Ill just drive away”), etc.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Think I've posted some of this story in here before. I should probably go grab some popcorn from the Southwest break room before I sit down to read the comments in the local sub reddit.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Think I've posted some of this story in here before. I should probably go grab some popcorn from the Southwest break room before I sit down to read the comments in the local sub reddit.
I just checked to see if that's the story I thought it was.

People were calling that bitch out AT THE TIME

The profile got musked, but I remember linking a colorado springs antifascist twitter account that was warning people about her

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I just checked to see if that's the story I thought it was.

People were calling that bitch out AT THE TIME

The profile got musked, but I remember linking a colorado springs antifascist twitter account that was warning people about her
I just finished reading that article, and holy shit does the closing couple paragraphs make my fucking blood boil.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I just finished reading that article, and holy shit does the closing couple paragraphs make my fucking blood boil.
jfc

As the federal agents gave the future mass shooter a pass, the FBI, with the help of a pink-haired undercover cop, aggressively targeted local political activists seeking affordable housing and police accountability.

“We like to say our successes generally don’t make the news,” Kimble, the FBI agent who helped put together the failed gun-running stings against the Colorado Springs activists, said in the recorded conversation a few months before the Club Q shooting. “When we screw up, it’s because something went boom or there was a mass shooting.”

"oopsie"

ACAB

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

And how is that supposed to work?
They are Public officials filmed by him on his property while they were performing their job.
If this is the case, then how do they get away with body cam's? I don't remember anything about permission slips so they can film anytime, anywhere they are on duty...?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
And how is that supposed to work?
Like this: cops do whatever the fuck they want, whenever the fuck they want, and however they want......and shitlib politicians will always just keep giving them more money for 'better training' because they're dumb enough to think an entire rotten to the core institution can be rEfOrMeD

It's the american way.

VSP announces resignation of two troopers in Westminster

Silverman, Adam via DPS.VSPMedia
2:17 PM

STATE OF VERMONT
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE

Vermont State Police announces resignation of two troopers in Westminster

WATERBURY, Vermont (Friday, March 31, 2023) — Following an internal investigation, the Vermont State Police today announces the resignation of two troopers assigned to the Westminster Barracks.

The voluntary resignations of Nathan Greco and Nathan Jensen were effective Friday, March 31, 2023. The Vermont State Police began investigating the troopers’ conduct in early February after VSP and Department of Public Safety leadership received complaints that the troopers had used inappropriate and racist comments as they played an online game while off duty. The comprehensive investigation was unable to substantiate every allegation raised against the troopers, but the information that was corroborated represented a serious violation of the Vermont State Police Code of Conduct.

Also during the course of VSP’s investigation, no evidence was uncovered indicating the troopers displayed bias in their policework. Greco and Jensen took full responsibility and expressed profound regret for their off-duty actions. They also acknowledged the damage their conduct has had on the Vermont State Police, and they apologized for their behavior to the people of Vermont, their colleagues, and Department of Public Safety and VSP leadership.

Jensen was hired in July 2018 and assigned to Westminster upon graduation from the Vermont Police Academy in January 2019. Greco was hired in October 2021 and assigned to Westminster upon graduation from the academy in March 2022.

This matter is now considered closed, and no other members have been found to have violated VSP’s Code of Conduct.

On Wednesday, the State Police Advisory Commission was consulted and concurs with the determination by Commissioner of Public Safety Jennifer Morrison that misconduct had occurred warranting discipline up to and including termination. SPAC has authorized the release of this information. The Vermont State Police is fulfilling its obligations under Act 56 and has reported all applicable violations to the Vermont Criminal Justice Council.

Due to confidentiality requirements surrounding personnel matters and internal investigations, no further information is available.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
:shocked:

The statements revealed “racism, ableism and white supremacy,’’ and the need for more and better equity instruction, according to city-hired consultants.

:rofl: