Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I blame chuck norris

Yeah - dumb hick motherfuckin' sherrifs should be the ones deciding the constitutionality of things... :rolleyes:

Feds should start withholding funds from these states and demand the *state* take care of these dumbasses. Once the federal dollars dry up, see how quickly everybody changes their tune.
good luck!

I know metro police departments are eligible for all kinds of fed funding, I imagine there are some county sheriff equivalents

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm just glad that "wednesday night" is clarified for time zones

Some froze, others ran as the bullets flew inside busy Cook's Corner, which was holding its weekly spaghetti night on Wednesday (local time).
What if I read the article and have an interest in spaghetti night. Just good detailed reporting IMO.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I wonder if he yelled some cop-y catchphrase, like "Chill out!" "Be cool!" something along those lines when walloping the guy with the cooler

proof that no journalist or "reporter" or whatever these idiots call themselves, is ever capable of ever learning a god damned thing

Whether Duprey had a previous criminal record is unclear.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I would totally wild pig hunt again. Good times.
The infrastructure for that enterprise is pretty insane, at least in FL where my brother signed us up for a guided hunt.

The swamp buggies, the trained dogs, the GPS trackers, the mad max dog neck armor protecting their necks from slashes while they pin the pigs' faces to the ground...

Still the only time I have ever hunted, but in honesty, it was more like being the gun or knife operator than being an actual hunter. The guides did all the work up to the actual kill; all we did was grab the hind legs while the dog was chewing on the pig face so that the "hunter" could contact -shot the pig. Took what seemed a cruel amount of time to die from that, too...stabbing them in the heart was a kinder way to go than the firearm.

Guessing that in open terrain like Texas it's more of just a spot-and-shoot affair, but in the swamp they had to locate and entrap them one by one.

I tried my best with the meat, but it was rubbery and gross.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Almost no one use's a gun for pig hunting in NZ, 2 dogs (A bailer to run it down if contain it in one spot, a bully holder to grab it) and a knife is the normal way we do it. The gun is seen as "weak".

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The infrastructure for that enterprise is pretty insane, at least in FL where my brother signed us up for a guided hunt.

The swamp buggies, the trained dogs, the GPS trackers, the mad max dog neck armor protecting their necks from slashes while they pin the pigs' faces to the ground...

Still the only time I have ever hunted, but in honesty, it was more like being the gun or knife operator than being an actual hunter. The guides did all the work up to the actual kill; all we did was grab the hind legs while the dog was chewing on the pig face so that the "hunter" could contact -shot the pig. Took what seemed a cruel amount of time to die from that, too...stabbing them in the heart was a kinder way to go than the firearm.

Guessing that in open terrain like Texas it's more of just a spot-and-shoot affair, but in the swamp they had to locate and entrap them one by one.

I tried my best with the meat, but it was rubbery and gross.
there's literally nothing else on the planet comparable to swamp hunting

that guided shit is fucking disgusting

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I'd hunt Iguana's with air rifles with the Python Cowboy. That dude is legit, has his dogs trained to sniff out python nests and they get after it, pulling giant snakes out of holes and eradicating other invasive species.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Almost no one use's a gun for pig hunting in NZ, 2 dogs (A bailer to run it down if contain it in one spot, a bully holder to grab it) and a knife is the normal way we do it. The gun is seen as "weak".
1700723310400.png

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It's so cute how when it's a cop, manslaughter doesn't exist. Murder and manslaughter have pretty specific definitions but nope......cops are magic

“Attempted murder of a law enforcement officer.”

also....... :rofl:

But over the next couple of years, the state’s case seemed to get weaker. We had my 911 call, in which you can tell I didn’t know it was the police. One of the officers involved in the raid was himself arrested for drug trafficking. He pleaded not guilty, but it would have affected his ability to testify credibly in my case.

Last edited: