Quantcast

#@# Eff it all Friderp GMT#@#

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed.

Welp, I guess that's queue for coffee number two.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I may never buy yogurt again! I made my own in my instant pot last and it is amazing!!! Making cheesecake for my father today and some Shepard’s pie for dinner. Other than that, some housework and teaching a couple of music lessons.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I may never buy yogurt again! I made my own in my instant pot last and it is amazing!!! Making cheesecake for my father today and some Shepard’s pie for dinner. Other than that, some housework and teaching a couple of music lessons.
i've done it before as well, although i can't remember if i used my rice cooker or my crock pot. it was definitely good, but almost made too much for just me and the wife. i want to get the right kind of strainer to thicken it into greek yogurt.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
We did that and it was good, but I like Noosa well enough.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed.

Welp, I guess that's queue for coffee number two.
While more coffee may be in your queue, the trust deficiency is a cue to grab the second cup.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
work today then hopefully i get to go home to working plumbing for the first time in 13 days.
Ski clinics & cramming for my exam on Monday.
The girls at the drive thru coffee hut keep flirting with me creating a loyal customer. Doesn't help they are cute and their coffee is good.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Meh

Spent the past two days in an advanced automation seminar. Was surprised to be surrounded be people who actually knew what they were talking about. Back in the derp factory today.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Meh

Spent the past two days in an advanced automation seminar. Was surprised to be surrounded be people who actually knew what they were talking about. Back in the derp factory today.
Do you still work with CNCs?
Was it a seminar about robots loading and unloading fixture plates into CNCs?

That stuff looks really cool

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
New tires going on, wifes step moms heart surgery was delayed at the last minute, hematology guy is on the way.....

Boy was up at 0530, so I was up at 0530 as well..... gonna be a long night

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We have a yogurt machine that we have used for years. I just need to sort out whether I can use it going forward...

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
just had a job interview with a company in Aurora. They better pay very well if they want me to drive down from the mountains.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Non-starter. Don't even consider this commute.
I'd amend this to consider it if and only if they pay well enough to rent an extra apartment down here where you can stay during the week.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Do you still work with CNCs?
Was it a seminar about robots loading and unloading fixture plates into CNCs?

That stuff looks really cool
I have done a few robot loading machine projects in the past.

This was about multi robot resource allocation and optimization.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
DO

NOT

DO.

I'm not kidding.

You'll go back to drinking.

WARNED.
Figure I am gonna use the offer to renegotiate my contract. Its in the mortgage & finance business, not sure I want to produce video content for that word. sounds boring.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
eye dr's appt just before lunch. i still can't focus on anything within arms length. the good news is my eyes are effin' perfect still and better than 20/20 vision. the eye doc actually said i was the first person she's ever seen with no issue on eye refraction.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Its in the mortgage & finance business,
Stay the fuck out, this business attracts people who think easy money, and is subject to massive market-driven swings.
(I worked for a fintech company building products for the mortgage & finance business)

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Back from a week of offshore fishing in Florida and what do I come home to? More Godamn rain. Really wtf. Apparently it has rained here all week. Guess I’ll just sel my bike and fly rod.