Quantcast

>>>EFF me thrusrsderp gmt<<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
eff this week. today is starting off like shit. just spilled a full press of coffee all over the kitchen table. at least I saved the laptop and work papers.. Looked at my schedule and I am in the lovely getto of Oakland all day. Better dig out the Kevlar vest if this start of the day is a precursor of things to come

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I'm starting my day off with a headache. I know the cause..... I painted the inside of the house yesterday.....

Think I am taking the kona and the kid trailer out today for a bit..... nothing like dragging 60 pounds behind you for ten to fifteen miles.......

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Think I am taking the kona and the kid trailer out today for a bit..... nothing like dragging 60 pounds behind you for ten to fifteen miles.......
i've been taking BOTH my kids out. between the kids, the trailer itself, and all the stuff i have to drag along for them (snacks, diapers, water bottles, etc) its over 100lbs. woof. good workout though.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
New fresh water tank for the truck camper gets delivered on Monday. Looks like I’ll be unbuilding the old one from the camper and plumbing all new lines so I can just drop that bad hillbilly in there next week. I think I have most of the fittings I need, will find out during the unbuild.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Raining.

Great ride last night, even if a stick has ended the life of my derailleur. One other guy had a shitty ride; bike shop replaced the axle in his hub but did not put the XD type cassette back on tight enough. The thing came off mid ride....

Need to order a new hanger from north shore billet and find a shop that has a derailleur in stock.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Also holy crap... tired from last night's rides. Jeebus. Another ride on deck for tonight, followed by bluegrass at the dive bar. Heck yeah!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
eff this week. today is starting off like shit. just spilled a full press of coffee all over the kitchen table. at least I saved the laptop and work papers.. Looked at my schedule and I am in the lovely getto of Oakland all day. Better dig out the Kevlar vest if this start of the day is a precursor of things to come
22 people running for president do not approve....

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Morning y'all. Freaking time flies. My oldest is turning 6 in a few weeks. New bday present has been ordered. He currently has the 14" Yoji and it's way too small already. Planning on getting him out on some actual short trail rides.

Capture.JPG

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fucking tired. Got angry phone calls from our third shift last night. We have a 5 person contact list but they decided to call me 8 times in a row before attempting to call anyone else. Fun!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Fucking tired. Got angry phone calls from our third shift last night. We have a 5 person contact list but they decided to call me 8 times in a row before attempting to call anyone else. Fun!
i ignore my phone at night and have changed my voicemail message to just a scream of mortal terror.....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
Is it the weekend yet?
Why yes, yes it is!

Kid free last night. Late night out with the wife. Found a new whiskey bar to spend my money at. Actually somehow slept in really late (for me). Am drinking coffee and having breakfast on the front porch. The squirrels are quite agitated for some reason and seem hell bent on antagonizing the dog. I may spend most of the day right here.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Leavenworth is super cool and surprisingly not a cartoonish impersonation of Bavaria. Wife and I sat on the patio and enjoyed the weather while drinking radlers and eating pretzels.

Today it's off to the Overland rally. 3 days of mingling and learning. Should be fun!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Just booked tickets for Todos Santos and Sayulita/Mascota for spring break 2020. Mountain bike/surf trip for me and kiddo.
Got a guide for the riding around Mascota, anyone of you ever been to Todos Santos?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was going camping. My friend is making a list of things we need. #2 was propain. I thought it was like Bengay or some shit. She meant Propane. She also said I need to get some of that expensive faggot wine for her Mom. I said I had no idea what faggot wine was. She said sure you do. You bring it over all the time. 3 packs of Marlboro cigarettes also. I am not going camping now. I will give her $20 back when I see her next...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
FTS; I'm going for a ride. Then a beer. And then maybe listen to some music. And most certainly come home drunk after my lovely girlfriend is already asleep, and try not to wake her up since she just did back-to-back 13 hours nurse shifts in a row.