Quantcast

>>>Eff this Chit Middle GMT<<<

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Cop pulled me over on my road bike last night for running a red light, even though I stopped and waited for the green for a good 60-90 seconds before taking the left. I am guessing he thought I came straight through the light and did not turn. I always stop at red lights and am like the only roadie in town who actually does. Figures. I had a hard time finding the balance between being respectful to the officer and explaining to him what a stupid inbred clownfucker he is. He didn't give me a ticket, but I can do without being stopped for being a perfectly law abiding citizen.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Cop pulled me over on my road bike last night for running a red light, even though I stopped and waited for the green for a good 60-90 seconds before taking the left. I am guessing he thought I came straight through the light and did not turn. I always stop at red lights and am like the only roadie in town who actually does. Figures. I had a hard time finding the balance between being respectful to the officer and explaining to him what a stupid inbred clownfucker he is. He didn't give me a ticket, but I can do without being stopped for being a perfectly law abiding citizen.
Chris Rock has a great educational video about how to deal with getting pulled over by the police. Might be helpful to watch. :thumb:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Gonna go for a hike in Big Sky today. Should be awesome, cause hiking is cool and it’s Wednesday and I’m not at work.

Also watched someone hit a concrete lamp post at the Starbucks drivethrough. No reason for it, they just hopped the curb and mashed their front bumper.

Last edited:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
One of my tenants called and said the power was out and I needed to fix it. Called employee and he said another tenant called and the power company said four hours. So back to bed as there’s no rush to get to a dark office (double wide) and sit there with no internet or ac.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Nothing much on the docket today. This is good because we're getting up before the ass-crack of dawn tomorrow to go fishing.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
whew, bicycle wheelwarehouse has some nice deals
:brows:
Are they real? Their lack of any capitalization is setting off wtf flags in my head.
co-worker bought wheels from them, and they arrived like expected
http://www.bdopcycling.com is similar, but you can get wheel build kits (everything you need to make a wheel, hubs, spokes nips, tape etc). they also have a bunch of older standards that are hard to find elsewhere, like 130mm spaced road disc hubs. edit: disclaimer i have not bought from them, but am considering a second wheelset for my cross bike

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
From the west approaches a day of rain...
View attachment 129643
Bushwhacking today? Where's the trail on the other side of the bridge? Does it lead to Tarabithia?

even though I stopped and waited for the green for a good 60-90 seconds before taking the left.
Is it a timed light or pressure/ electro activated?

they arrived like expected
Pre-taco'd? Expectations are different between people so that reply is inconclusive.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
are there any good solutions for going from presta to air compressor? I am not a fan of using those crappy little schrader to presta adapters.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Yo! Had a great bday with my guys yesterday. Spent the afternoon by the river with the boy, then sent him to soccer and celebrated it also being national margarita day with the hubby all evening. Hubby got me bar tape for the road bike, hand grips for the mtb, and bike shorts.... I love the theme! Also enjoyed a pre rolled fatty with all the fixins on the deck under the stars and a big maple for a night cap. ‘‘‘Twas a spectacular day! Now... let’s go test out those hand grips....
:weee: :weee: :weee: