Quantcast

###Eff this Sh!t Fritag GMT###

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
true story....I made out with a British au pair in Denver at the Bonobo show at Beta Club & was certain she was gonna take me home but her boyfriend cock blocked me & was rather upset she was sucking my face lol

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Mornings people. Sick kiddo, fever and stomach bug.

Ripped my ski boots somehow so hopefully I can still take them back, sucks as they only have a handful of trips out. I would expect better from Fisher.

On a side note, did I ever tell you all how much I truly hate 2 part type epoxy's/bonders?....... Because fuck that mess

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
We are in a 2K sq ft house currently. WAY too fucking big. Looking to go all Westy when the time comes.
My house is about 1400 sq ft. I like it. Only wish there was a bit more space for all the kids' toys and shit. As it stands they're either in their rooms or in the living room.

One of my buddies lives in a suburban wasteland. He was discussing options for finishing the floors in his basement. He calculated his basement was 2000 sq ft. fuuuuuuuuck that shiiiiiiit.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We are in a 2K sq ft house currently. WAY too fucking big. Looking to go all Westy when the time comes.
Never go full Westy

My place is 850 sq ft. Dining, living room and kitchen are all one open space. More than enough room. My only problem is a few doorways open into each other. It would seem people enjoyed opening doors into each other 100 years ago. This is mostly solved by removing doors. Pocket doors would be perfect, may convert my bedroom door into a sliding barn door as now I need to close it to access my closet.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Never had you pegged as a hipster. :think:

Must come from living in Hipsteristan for so long now?
No, it just fucking annoying to have to get something from my bedroom closet and having to close the fucking thing behind me. I'd just take the frickin' door off but I am cheap and close the door during the day so I don't end up heating the space.