Quantcast

***Eff Your Time Change GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good start to the morning.

Otherwise errands with the girls, who are current jumping into a giant pile of dirty clothes and bedding.
15836792727575208781631434000207.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Dog shaped object is not amused by the three huge bull elk stood just outside our back door.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
2 solid days of fatbiking followed by a nice trail run with the missus. Feels like I might be getting back in shape.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Dog shaped object is not amused by the three huge bull elk stood just outside our back door.
i remember dogsitting for a vetrinarian in evergreen....her dog barking at the 10 or so elk in the front yard....back yard....driveway....chewing grass and bugling....

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Great fatbike ride this morning. Conditions are as good as they get. Beer and salami sandwich for lunch, capped off with an espresso. Sitting in the sunshine listening to Zep'.
:Not bad:
Though the kids are being unusually quiet... Better go check that out.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Kids slept decently on the red eye flight. I didn’t sleep much. Now feel half dead.

I shall not be skiing tomorrow, although I’ll still try to get my Monday work done tonight since that saves time.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Noontime Monkeys.

After digging a 4' deep hole closer to the house, I started to doubt where the plumber thought it was. So the rental place had a locator for $40, what the hell. Seems it turns well before both holes I dug and runs under my mound of dirt. :rofl:. Explains why I ain't found that bitch yet. It also thinks it's only about 4' down, so I should know by dark.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Noontime Monkeys.

After digging a 4' deep hole closer to the house, I started to doubt where the plumber thought it was. So the rental place had a locator for $40, what the hell. Seems it turns well before both holes I dug and runs under my mound of dirt. :rofl:. Explains why I ain't found that bitch yet. It also thinks it's only about 4' down, so I should know by dark.
:rofl:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Noontime Monkeys.

Rent a back hoe and go big!

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just watched a rich "Christian" woman (large diamond cross necklace and Louis Vuitton bag) blow up on the staff at Wendy's because they got her order wrong. Turns out there were two Jenny's with orders in parallel. She ripped the first order apart (apparently she was the second order) then when the second showed up, just took it and stormed out. No apologies, nothing. I fucking hate people.

Second Jenny told the teenager to just relax, take a break for a min and all she wanted was new fries. The manager offered a new frosty and she even said no. Her and her teenage sons were all super nice and pretty clearly coming from church. Oh the irony...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I just watched a rich "Christian" woman (large diamond cross necklace and Louis Vuitton bag) blow up on the staff at Wendy's because they got her order wrong. Turns out there were two Jenny's with orders in parallel. She ripped the first order apart (apparently she was the second order) then when the second showed up, just took it and stormed out. No apologies, nothing. I fucking hate people.

Second Jenny told the teenager to just relax, take a break for a min and all she wanted was new fries. The manager offered a new frosty and she even said no. Her and her teenage sons were all super nice and pretty clearly coming from church. Oh the irony...
If S and I are ever riding on a Sunday morning, we have to be deliberately careful in a few spots near us or we'll get run over - people rushing to their cult gatherings or people rushing home from their cult gatherings.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
If S and I are ever riding on a Sunday morning, we have to be deliberately careful in a few spots near us or we'll get run over - people rushing to their cult gatherings or people rushing home from their cult gatherings.
I only really ride on the weekends now (if I ride). I don't ride road much because I have to go past multiple churches on the way and I've almost been hit multiple times. I wear freaking neon green; somehow don't see me...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
IMG_20200308_145129.jpg

33" from the surface. Holy hell. The locator was dead on, must be an underground spring that homeboy found with his stick.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode good chunk today again, almost 10 miles. Wife was pissed I rode and drank beer with a buddy and she had no fun so I took her for a short hike before sunset. Now dinner and beers in our favorite joint.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Got paid to watch my Wife kick some ass at the horse show today. I didn't even give out a band aid. Ruth won her class, got the high score of the show,, hell got the highest score she has ever gotten at FEI levels 75.00% and won a $500 gift certificate

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Visited my dad and then went to visit my mother's family grave and the farm where they all lived down the street. Big part of the farm is already gone with only two of six buildings left. My grandmothers kitchen was basically untouched and so was other rooms in their house. It was sad to go back but I hope a good experience too for my son. Standing there in the farm garden and enjoying the silicens it was easy for me to see why have so much enjoy gardening.