Quantcast

***Eff Your Time Change GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Of course I've heard of it - fucking witchcraft, is that shit. :disgust:
Snake oil nonsense for sure.
I'm not quite sure where it came from, but I can still picture quite clearly in my mind the water divining rod my dad had. Think a fairly elaborate looking bronze rod that held a vial of some clear liquid. Water I assume. Dad thought the whole thing was horse shit. Every one in the neighbor hood thought it was horse shit. But when it came time to punch a new well for the community, guess what got brought out like a holy relic?

It's still horse shit, but the hood got a new, productive well, and I got an education in pseudoscience.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm not quite sure where it came from, but I can still picture quite clearly in my mind the water divining rod my dad had. Think a fairly elaborate looking bronze rod that held a vial of some clear liquid. Water I assume. Dad thought the whole thing was horse shit. Every one in the neighbor hood thought it was horse shit. But when it came time to punch a new well for the community, guess what got brought out like a holy relic?

It's still horse shit, but the hood got a new, productive well, and I got an education in pseudoscience.
that's clearly a dentist's divining rod. us poor folk just used a Y shaped stick