Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
...I get in trouble every year when I tell my wife she isnt my mother. Still, she is a great mother to my kids, one of which isnt hers, and deserves a little recognition. Not too much, but a little...

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
at least my gift to my mama is free, manual labor in the garden at her new house. i just hope my dad buys the beer, i'm broke.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
My mom made plans with her friends to celebrate mothers day. She was kind of a bitch about it cause I didn't have any super set in stone plans. The way I figure it, she was being a bitch so i'm off the hook

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I made Wife and Mom-in-Law dinner. Fajitas. They sat together and chatted while I worked the kitchen. My god the stress......

:monkey:

Tough stuff, this Mother's Day thing...

HOORAY MOM!

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
My mom made plans with her friends to celebrate mothers day. She was kind of a bitch about it cause I didn't have any super set in stone plans. The way I figure it, she was being a bitch so i'm off the hook
Translation: She didn't trust you to whip up a plan to do something at the last minute, and since you weren't responsible enough to plan something ahead of time she ensured that she wasn't going to be sitting at home alone. Maybe plan ahead next time and she won't be "kind of a bitch about it."

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
For me, mothers day equals credits and debits. I applied for several credits on Mothers Day.
1. breakfast omelette in bed.
2. fresh baked cookies in bed.
3. total body massage in bid.
4. Not one insinuation of wanting sex.
5. Let her awake to and fall asleep without nary a frisky grope.
6. Let her pick the chick flick and stayed alert to discuss it.

Usually for every 5 credits, they let you get one penalty free withdrawal. :thumb:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I offered my Mom to treat her to a lobster dinner at Red Lobster. She said no, my brother was having us over with his in laws. We had cheesy crappy burgers and dogs on the grill. B-o-r-i-n-g!

I can still smell the garlic rolls and lobster butter in my mind. :drool:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
For me, mothers day equals credits and debits. I applied for several credits on Mothers Day.
1. breakfast omelette in bed.
2. fresh baked cookies in bed.
3. total body massage in bid.
4. Not one insinuation of wanting sex.
5. Let her awake to and fall asleep without nary a frisky grope.
6. Let her pick the chick flick and stayed alert to discuss it.

Usually for every 5 credits, they let you get one penalty free withdrawal. :thumb:
You are a chick, right? THERE IS SOEMTHING VERY VERY WRONG WITH THIS WORLD! Betchyoo drink any old light beer too, right?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
You are a chick, right? THERE IS SOEMTHING VERY VERY WRONG WITH THIS WORLD! Betchyoo drink any old light beer too, right?
You obviously know nothing of mental warfare when it comes to trading in "sex favors" futures. By giving her a day with no pressure of putting out at all, I made an investment. In the not too distant future, I'm going to draw dividends from that investment.

Basicly, one night next week, I won't have to work for it. I just get sex for free since I gave her a holiday from it. Getting returns on sex favors requires a diversified portfolio.:thumb:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
You obviously know nothing of mental warfare when it comes to trading in "sex favors" futures. By giving her a day with no pressure of putting out at all, I made an investment. In the not too distant future, I'm going to draw dividends from that investment.

Basicly, one night next week, I won't have to work for it. I just get sex for free since I gave her a holiday from it. Getting returns on sex favors requires a diversified portfolio.:thumb:
Hmmm...you are either a raving lunatic, or light years ahead of your time. Keep us advised of your success or failure.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I'm not a fan of the mother's day either. I don't mind doing things for the wife. She does a lot for me and the kids all the time. I just have a hard time doing so much for her, then going to my mom's house for a bit, then to the mom-in-law's house for a bit. Too much to do in one day.
My wife wanted to see Ironman 2 for mothers day. That didn't suck.