Quantcast

effing hippster on a fixie

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Driving down Martin Luther King Jr Way in Berkeley with a patient on board and a paratransit bus to my left, this moron on a fixie runs the red light in front of me. I slammed the brakes and so did the paratransit bus, I stopped 3 feet from the bug eyed hipster with him in the dead center of my windshield. The bastard hopped off his bike and ran back to the curb then took off. We pulled over and checked out our patient and everyone on the Paratransit which fortunately requires everyone on board be belted in...no injuries. I hope the hipster shat himself...

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
At least everyone was ok. Let's hope he went home and burned his cycling cap and washed his god damn hair for a change!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Great, you found a way to make a Berkley hipster smell worse. Would you like to sodomize my dead grandma next?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I really want to punch my hipster friends who complain about car drivers being bad to bikers when 15 minutes earlier they were showing me a "cool" hipster movie when some dudes run red lights through the whole city and ride like complete douchebags. One thing most of them have in common - no driving license or at least no car. I use my bike to get to work but those people deserve to be shot.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
There were some hipsters sitting on a railing in the dark near my friends apartments for 30+ minutes last night. I'm pretty sure that to be a hipster you have to remove half of your brain through your nose or some ****. Those kids are dumb.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I think we are using the term hipster quite broadly. What do metal listening fixie riding people have to do with rasta longboarder surfer types?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I just found out my brother, who's wedding I'm going to instead of Valmont, is a Fixie riding sister pants hipster.

I always knew I should have been an only child. I think I even told my folks that when I was 7.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I just found out my brother, who's wedding I'm going to instead of Valmont, is a Fixie riding sister pants hipster.

I always knew I should have been an only child. I think I even told my folks that when I was 7.
You should show up to the wedding wearing a white spandex bodysuit and cycling shoes.