Quantcast

###Effing Wednesday GMT###

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
i thought you were euro..this shit shouldn't happen to you.
I blame The GOP.

It even was a very Euro night drinking a Danish beer at the Danish seaman's church in Brooklyn. I think the beer was a little old as it was not as a clear like this. Its 7.2 ABV so I guess that is like drinking 12 Coors Lights :)

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I'm older today. It's either that or doing 7 am conference that's making me feel tired. On the upside, I'm academic all day today unexpectedly so can head home for lunch with wife + kid.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Have my review today and see if I might also get a raise. I'm not sure how I feel about it since it will be done by my old boss who seems to be pissed hes not my boss anymore. Not that it was my doing, but I am happy as hell hes not my boss anymore. From what I understand the company had a record year and everyone gets a raise. How much is based on your review as well as how much you make now vs your job descriptions salary range. I know I was a little expensive coming into this job, so I have no idea how much headroom there is in my salary range.

On a lighter note, Measure 91 passed. So smoke 'em if you got 'em. :drag:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
OK fine. Holland is but one part of the Netherlands, I get it. My main point is there's plenty of eurotrash emanating from Yurp's Netheregions, and one needs but to travel in Yurp and encounter them to be 'enlightened' to their existence.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sorry I was out redeeming myself drinking sake and beer for lunch so I have a little post lunch buzz going on. Seem like we had ordered the infinity sake bottle as it kept pouring shots.

And yes I'm 100% Danish. I still have no idea why Jon started talking about the Amsterdam.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My review is teh awesome, but they won't tell me my raise until the 2nd week of January and I will see it on my check the week after. :shakefist:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Our president of Americas and Europe just welched on a commitment he made to the project team re: some bonus payments. Lied right to my face just over a week ago.

Really gonna miss this place...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Do you have something else lined up yet?