Quantcast

###Effing Wednesday GMT###

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I'm packing clothes for work on Saturday, on Friday I'll leave them there. Saturday I'll ride to and from work, I'll put another extra bit of distance in on the ride for the century. I only have been riding fixed gear with mountain tires on the rail bed mostly recently. If depending how the ride goes I might do it more frequently, I expect that my fuel savings might equate toward financing the new Trek bike. The Crockett I rode in the CX race last weekend was very nimble, if riding that daily was an option cars are brown, I see enough brown when I look down. I'm going green, frog green. The newest Cartoon network show over the garden wall is my favorite cartoon right now.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I found a cooler full of beer, bags of chips and nuts, and 2 bottles of wine in my secret tree house. Burning candles also.

So they climbed up with supplies. Lit candles. And fled upon my arrival. I dismantled the ladder after I left.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Seem like we had ordered the infinity sake bottle as it kept pouring shots.
that's japanese tradition. if you finish your glass it will be filled. you need to leave at least half a cup of whatever you're drinking if you don't want anymore. very refined people.

Man, baby is almost here, wifey has been having contractions about every 20 minutes for two days now. Doc says anytime, or another week... Damn this kid needs to make an appearance already
sheesh, seems like only yesterday you made the announcement... Good luck, and make sure your hospital bag is packed. [With my second, my wife said to me one morning "is your hospital bag packed?". It wasn't. "Then you better get it fucking packed. now."!!!]