Quantcast

eggbeater contest comments

S

Sniper

Originally posted by Dismay
I would be ElemenoPee because he has some badass farmer friends. :)
lmnop and i are trying to figure out what you're badass farmer friends your talking about :confused:

S

Sniper

Originally posted by KrusteeButt
Hmmmm...this may disqualify me from the drawing, but I wouldn't want to be any other monkey. I like me too much. Sure, there are certain characteristics of different monkeys that I admire - RM's ridiculous and somewhat non-human climbing skills, Acadian's ripped abs, Astral's quick wit, Orven's encyclopedia-like knowledge of bicycle mechanics/parts - that's just a sample of a few. But the fact is, I still wouldn't want to be any of them...nothing against any of you, I just like being me.

I still want the pedals though.
thanks for the compliment, bro!!:thumb: very unexpected.

Ranger

Swift, Silent, Deadly!
Aug 16, 2001
Y'all can't see me...
Servus!

Originally posted by DaveW

Uhoh grab yer flack jackets every one ......here comes WW3:eek: :eek: :eek: :(
Huh?

Nothing to that statement, I'm just little down on the state of my union w/ RangerGirl, that's all. I would like to go back to my first wedding anniversary - maybe I could stop myself from making so many mistakes in the future.

And...Dave? Crack this early in the day is bad for you mmmkay? ;)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by Ranger
Servus!

Nothing to that statement, I'm just little down on the state of my union w/ RangerGirl, that's all. I would like to go back to my first wedding anniversary - maybe I could stop myself from making so many mistakes in the future.
Sorry, bro. I wish I could help. :( Thanks for thinking of me though.

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ranger
Servus!

IAB or MtnBikerChk - their marriage is still fresh and happy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! What about me and Psycle-On - our marriage is still fresh and happy - and we've been together for almost 9 YEARS!!!:love:

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Originally posted by Acadian

yeah...double thanks! :thumb: :thumb:
Astral and Acadian -
No problem, you're welcome.
Now Acadian, if you could just put those abs into a package available for sale, make it so that I could have those without ever having to do another freakin' crunch.....:rolleyes:

heheheh...I know, no pain no gain.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Originally posted by KrusteeButt

Astral and Acadian -
No problem, you're welcome.
Now Acadian, if you could just put those abs into a package available for sale, make it so that I could have those without ever having to do another freakin' crunch.....:rolleyes:

heheheh...I know, no pain no gain.
Heheheh..."Acadian's Instant Abs" just add Newkie Brown

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Quote from Henkman:

If I had the choice to be another member it would have to be Tammy. I think that it would be fun to have the full Spots paint job and the Spots riding gear. I'm happy to be me but it would be cool to be fast enough to front the Leopard look.

Hey Henk - THANKS!!! I love you man!!!! But the spots just make me LOOK fast
:eek:

And yes, it IS fun acting a fool in front of the entire world - especially at my age:D