Quantcast

Either Country Park or Cone this weekend

TCP21

Monkey
May 13, 2005
Greensboro, NC
if anyone is interested i might be headed out to country park or cone on sat or sun. just either call me or tell me what day is good for whoever wants to come

336-420-2259

ZachTheMech

Monkey
Mar 17, 2004
Browns Summit, NC
CP isnt that bad, was there yesterday, few jump have new lips on them, the triple set on the side isnt touched tho it looks rained on and has rocks but still ridable. The place needs a good raking and sweeping really for the most part.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
I'm down for filming. I broke a lot of stuff on my Gemini so I don't know if I'll be able to hit the jumps, but I'd definitely be down for Cone this weekend.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
anybody wanna go tomorrow afternoon or friday? i'm off until sat. i think noah and i will be heading out to CP tomorrow around 4-5ish.

....and now that i've figured out how to capture high-res vids from my camcorder, i'll be using it a lot more :thumb:

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
WKC said:
I'm down for filming. I broke a lot of stuff on my Gemini so I don't know if I'll be able to hit the jumps, but I'd definitely be down for Cone this weekend.
What'd you break? Im probably gonna be heading out there sometime this weekend, I'll be more specific in a few days. Manimal let us know how CP is will ya?

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
escapeartist said:
Is there like a one and a half option? like 13feet maybe?
we're gonna build another kicker at about 15-18ft. to land on the same spot. Oh yeah, and the word of the day for Saturday is "BERMS"! We're gonna make like 5-6 of em.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
WKC said:
Yeah, I'm up for tomorrow afternoon around 4, if I can find a ride out there. Do you wanna go to Cone or hit up CP? Or both?
will probably hit cp first to let noah get his groove on, it's been taking him a while to get into it lately. i think sugar really shook him up. i'll pm you my #.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
I don't hav a problem jumping a hardtail, it's just that it is a 13" frame and just feels squirlly under me in the air. I'm going to try and meet manimal out at CP latr on and practice on the hardtail out there. If I gt comfortable on it again, than I'll hit up the Cone jumps and everything else for sure.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
motomike said:
Session at my house on Saturday.
Mike I was all stoked on coming out after this post, but now that you did this one:
motomike said:
Oh yeah, and the word of the day for Saturday is "BERMS"! We're gonna make like 5-6 of em.
Im not so sure...

JK, hit me up with an address I can Mapquest, and I'll do what I can to make it.

EDIT: I just said "Jk" what am I? A Thirteen year old girl?

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Count me in for about an hour. Anybody wanna rid urban tonight around 6:30-7:00? I'm pretty sure Aaron is in and Alex, if you're coming, you can crash at my place. Just PM me or call me at some point after 1:30pm. It should be a nice, cool, night.