Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So close in PA.

The Trump campaign appeared in court and they neither identified nor alleged any systemic fraud. The case focuses on 592 ballots that have not been counted in a county where the president is behind by 130,000 votes, and in a state where the president is behind by 46,000 votes

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Yeah, they seem to have everything they need, the lawyers, the cash, motives, etc. They just don't have the evidence.

Honest question, do you have any idea how asinine it is to bring a case to court without evidence?

I mean, if the Democrats are that sneaky and there is no evidence of it, they deserve the win just due to sheer next-level ability.
Well, with a hand count in Georgia we'll see if there is a big enough difference or not. If there is enough to change the outcome its worth looking at the other states. Several people have come forward saying they witnessed some type of voter fraud in the battleground states with sworn affidavits. Whether or not its true, its worth looking into. My take, hand count the states in question, if there is not a huge discrepancy then Biden wins fair & square. Trump regroups and runs again in 2024.

Well, with a hand count in Georgia we'll see if there is a big enough difference or not. If there is enough to change the outcome its worth looking at the other states. Several people have come forward saying they witnessed some type of voter fraud in the battleground states with sworn affidavits. Whether or not its true, its worth looking into. My take, hand count the states in question, if there is not a huge discrepancy then Biden wins fair & square. Trump regroups and runs again in 2024.
Hopefully, Mr. Trump will be in prison in 2024.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
From what I've read, many people stated they witnessed fraud, only to recant or have their stories not amount to fraud. I hate to say but to date I think the only documented cases of actual fraud were committed by Trump voters.

Also, BIG LOUD ALL CAPS claims of PROVEN WIDESPREAD FRAUD are quietly being thrown out of court as DT's lawyers are admitting to judges that they have no proof of any wrongdoing.

To steal a reporter's line, I don't understand why Trump would want to run again for a job he isn't performing now. :hmm:

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Team DerpDerp 2020 is paying people to come forward and tell them stories.

You see the problem with that right? It's not a reward for information, it's incentive to make shit up, which is exactly what's happening, and why none of it is leading the conspiracy shit you believe is going on.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

You see the problem with that right? It's not a reward for information, it's incentive to make shit up, which is exactly what's happening, and why none of it is leading the conspiracy shit you believe is going on.
Right? When the Lt. Gov of Texas has a $1M reward on the table for a credible report of voter fraud, and nobody has delivered, its pretty clear that the Trump campaign is trying to save face/cushion the blow to President Man Baby's feelings.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

and then they discover what "perjury" means, and that it can send them to jail

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The funniest thing in the world to me is that there are actually two instances of someone filling out ballots that were not theirs, one in PA and one in NV, both for trump. Those were actually submitted, nevermind the wierdo who actually tried to drive fake ballots to philly in his hummer.

But no one who voted for biden is running around screaming about this actual attempted fraud to prove something large scale lurking under the surface.

Because that's dumb as hell. The amount of secrecy it would take to do something across multiple states, all with different ballot formats and counting systems is way more complex than the average chud can handle. People leak sketchy dealings from the biggest security and counterintelligence agencies in gov't but oh no.......this one is rock solid!!! :rofl:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
But that's not the way it works, you don't go to court and THEN find evidence, you build a case WITH evidence and THEN you go to court. I know because I has. The states are not "in question", because there is no evidence.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator